Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(p)Silent Aimbot FaceIT / VAC / LAN

Discussion on (p)Silent Aimbot FaceIT / VAC / LAN within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(p)Silent Aimbot FaceIT / VAC / LAN

Price range:
150-500 euro depending on features.

Aimbot:
pSilent / silent
Hitscan / Nearest bone
weapon settings (Optional)

Injection:
- The injection should be unique and only for me (1/1 slot) Undetected on VAC/MM/FACEIT
- LAN Support

Things to clear up:
- When a coder contacts me i will do a complete research of you. The best to do is give me some proof of your work you did already in the past.
- Do not contact me when you are *new* here. I know these scammer tricks.
- If we get together we should have a ToS to organize to clear any misunderstandings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
silent load legit aimbot
05/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
suche für ~ 3 leute einen legit aimbot mit silentload für vac. visuals usw. brauchen wir nicht. über alles weitere und geld lässt sich reden. ;)
[Selling] [SELL] Razer Silent Aimbot
04/28/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys , :mofo: I Sell the Razer Silent Aimbot for a 10$ Paysafecard when you want the Razer Hack than send me a Privat Message with the Titel : Razer Hack . When you have Question about the Hack send me a Message with > Razer Information < in the Titel so i have maked a little Screenshot from Hack. The Razer Hack was made for Call of Duty 4! And it Work ONLY in Call of duty 4 but in all Mods!
[V] Call of Duty 4 Silent Aimbot
05/28/2012 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Hey com, wir haben ein Projekt gestartet, und zwar einen Call of Duty 4 Silent Aimbot. Undetected Punkbuster, ESLWire, TZAC2 Jeden Tag bekommen wir einige Customer dazu, die uns vertrauen. Also hab ich mir gedacht warum das Projekt nicht hier vorstellen. Infos zum Projekt nur per PN.