Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Boosting - up to Global - no charges

Discussion on CSGO Boosting - up to Global - no charges within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Boosting - up to Global - no charges

Hello, elitepvpers, my name is iSenseless( or broPica on Counter Strike: GO, and since I've gotten bored of the global matchmaking lately and I want to have a bit of fun again, I'm gonna boost your account from whatever division up to global. The thing is, I am not gonna do any duoQ or stuff like that, if you want this, I will play on your account.

I drop 30 bombs, sometimes 40 on SMFC/global pretty regularly, and getting your account to global will be pretty easy since I do this on a regular basis. I myself have 3 accounts that I use and are global elite.

What I'm asking in return: Nothing, although you could be nice to drop me something out :P.

How to contact me: I'll give you my main account on steam and you can contact me there, I can give you additional proof aswell of my other accounts, scores, you can watch me play. Also, I've never specified, but I NEVER used and NEVER will use hacks, so your account will be safe.

Steam account:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO boosting ! from unranked to global ! LEGIT !
09/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i decide after so much smurfing , i want boost u :) i can boost any rank ! payement as key/skin ! for vouch im ready but from 70+ tbm just ! other bother dont ask me ! i prefer solo ! u can family and friends ON ! to see i wont steal your account ! because i wont lose because of u :D and u say im low .. nah rly i want rly boost u ! if u want if u dont want its ok ! :) LEGIT boost ! not cheat ! totaly clear boost ! for more information contact me at skype : djolemau5 ...
[Selling] Csgo Boosting Ex-Global player | Need Vouches!
06/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Csgo Boosting Hi, I can boost any account up to DMG for 0,5€ per Game. I would like to do my vouch games first, then I set accurate price ranges. Just add me skype for vouch
[Selling] CSGO boosting UP to Global Elite
03/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
BOOSTING TO GLOBAL ELITE OR ANY OTHER RANKS! REALLY CHEAP! SKYPE : FIREBALLDOES ME AND THE CUSTOMER WILL DISCCUS ABOUT A GOOD PRICE THAT FITS ME AND HIM/HER!
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING AND GLOBAL ACCS
01/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 23 Replies
Hey Leute, Nun Wer bin ich? Ich bin ein Leidenschafterlicher Csler und spiele seit 2005 CSS. Seit 2006 bin ich in der Esl aktiv und spiele ab nächster Woche vorrausichtlich meine 2 ESL Pro Series Season.Ich besitzte 4 Accounts, welche alle Global Elite sind und zu 100% clean gespielt werden. Ich habe schon mehrere Lans in ganz Deutschland besucht und auch gewonnen. Aktuell Spiele ich für TeamKr in der Aseries und wir sind auf bestem Weg uns für die EPS zu Qualifizieren. Da nun im mm die...
[Trading] Boosting to Global Elite in 1 Day! Trading vs CSGO Account
03/16/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Like in the title, i'll be boosting some1 for a new CSGO Account on the email i choose. I can vouche 5 games, but don't want to get scamed :) PM me