Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csgo Boosting Ex-Global player | Need Vouches!

Discussion on Csgo Boosting Ex-Global player | Need Vouches! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1600
Csgo Boosting Ex-Global player | Need Vouches!

Csgo Boosting

Hi, I can boost any account up to DMG for 0,5€ per Game.

I would like to do my vouch games first, then I set accurate price ranges.

Just add me skype for vouch

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 00:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He has played 2 game so far on my silver 4 account He had some internet problems which made him disconnect every 2 mins or so in the first game. Anyway, he still got some really nice stats He lost the second game due to an afk since the first round... He still had some nice stats.

Screenshots:
Old 06/14/2015, 00:13   #3

elite*gold: 1600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokoz View Post
Hey, I can vouch for you if you like to. I got an account in silver 4 and one still in placements. PM me
Sure add me skype
Old 06/14/2015, 00:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added for a vouch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Top Adc player boosting for vouches only
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i am a long time booster who is here to help some low elo players who are stuck in elo hell. I have 3 accounts in Diamond so i am quite experianced. You need to own the following adc's : Jinx,Ashe This is my only requairment. My skype is : mightyashe If you want to support me after the free games you can always buy a boost from me ;)
[Selling] [CSGO BOOSTING SERVICE NEED VOUCHES]
03/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOUCHES FROM TRUSTED MEMBERS TO START THE SERVICE. MORE INFO ON PRICES WILL BE UPDATED AFTER I GAIN REPUTATION. - payment will be PAYPAL OR SKINS/KEYS - prices will be compeptive - I am currently a high end LEM - No need for me to play on your account. I just join you and carry :) I ALSO ACCEPT SKINS AND OTHER TRADES
[Selling] CSGO RANK BOOSTING GLOBAL ELITE PLAYERS & ESL PRO PLAYER
02/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Du brauchst einen höheren CSGO Rang? Dann addet mich unter skype : antonio wiese und wir klären wir alle Formalitäten. Eine kurze Info noch. Ich Spiele selber CSGO auf SEMI PROFESSIONELLER Ebene und ich werde eure Aufträge so schnell es mir möglich ist erfüllen.
Cheap boosting by 2.2k Player EUW - Looking for vouches.
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Greetings all! I've just recently been fired from my job, and need to make a bit of money on the side to pay the rent untill I find new work. So I'm going to start elo boosting. I can boost up to 1600 rating confidently right now, and possibly higher. and I am willing to do some Vouch games for a few high repped member's of EPvP http://i48.tinypic.com/2gxisdw.jpg