Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JACKPOT script [BOT,PHP, Site]

Discussion on JACKPOT script [BOT,PHP, Site] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JACKPOT script [BOT,PHP, Site]

Hey, i would to sell my jackpot site script , included : Bot [Source code] , PHP files

Demo : PM/ SKYPE

Copies left : 5/5

if you would to buy own your script on time ,offer me.

Current offer: 250$ BTC

Accepting : BTC / CSGO SKINS.

Skype zeldanog

Steam :

Why should you trust me ? :
- i am level 115 on steam
-11 years of services.
Old 06/27/2015, 10:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And what is it supposed to do ? You should give out one vouch copy to a trusted member if you seriously want to sell something here
Old 06/27/2015, 10:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 431/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzenoob1337 View Post
And what is it supposed to do ? You should give out one vouch copy to a trusted member if you seriously want to sell something here
i guess a jackpot script is like this

Old 06/27/2015, 10:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
The Black Market: 328/0/0
Could you exolain what exactly it does, please?
Can I vouch?
Old 06/27/2015, 11:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/27/2015, 11:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 222/0/3
You should give a vouch to a Moderator or Admin...
And is it the 1:1 cop of script of CSGOJACKPOT or just a similar rebuild?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
05/21/2016 - Coders Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys iam trying to make a site like https://csgojackpot.com/ what this website do is , you sign in with your steam account , put your trade link , then ppl start depositing skins(items) to a steam account on server (bot) then after it reach the limit of the skins (which i will choose it) it will pick the winner randomly but with advantage to the guy who put more valued skins (like what u see on the website they call it "Provably Fair" ) and after that the 1st bot send it to 2nd...
[Selling] CS:GO Jackpot Script!
09/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Epvp'ers, I am selling the csgojackpot.com, which is not equally the same, but the difference is only the design. The script by itself costs 250 Euro's. (https://sellfy.com/p/uhLi/) The script with guidance, help, questions answered would cost 300 Euro's. (-50Eur only if you're a member of EPVP!) The script includes: All webpage files
[Selling] CS:GO Jackpot Script.
06/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! :) I'm selling my CS:GO Jackpot script. The script has the same functions like csgojackpot.com and another gambling sites. Our script have another design as the other websites! The Script/Rar File includes: - All the Webpage files - Bot API Here are some rules for trading: I only trade via. "Request a Trade"!
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
06/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys iam looking for someone that can make site for me like jackpot What iam looking for : 1. guy who will type codes and help me to setup bots on vps server 2. designer who will design the website for me 3.Streamer that can advertise for my website after its done iam looking for cheap prices if u have offer pm me and type pm'ed in this post
[Release] Jackpot Script
03/24/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 53 Replies
So entweder gleiches Recht für alles oder keiner bekommt das Script! Ganz einfach. Ich finde es eine Sauerei, dieses Script nur n ein "paar" Leute zu geben und es dem Rest der Com vorzuenthalten. Have Fun usw. Bla Bla Bla... .aza bestätigung geb: .aza is geil! er is sexy! und jedes weib steht auf ihn.. Bla Bla Bla. BYE!