Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my cs go account, quitting with items.

Discussion on Selling my cs go account, quitting with items. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my cs go account, quitting with items.

Selling my Steam account with a cs go account unranked and an infestation account.
My account has an Butterfly knife stained MW
Stattrak AWP asiimov
Statrak Guardian
Stattrak blue lami.
and few other items Selling only for paypal money.

Add me on skype : zironerpesel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg csgo.jpg (97.6 KB, 23 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting lol selling personal account(NA)
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys basically I'm finally quitting lol and figured I would get rid of my account since I really don't play anymore. This is my personal account with original email . I have all champs with the exception of Braum and lulu , well over 50 skins I am not sure on this number since I didn't count them (there is a lot) if there is a quick way of finding out I would love to know. I'm selling best offer wins and I'll gladly post any pics or if you guys have any questions just let me know. I can...
[Selling] Selling two my account many items bulk only cheapest quitting game
06/07/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Selling two account YOU First. i just quitting game. 1. Gyazo - 5217958bfa9dc7e770f1f11e43e64080.png Gyazo - 867a2ed6618b3e638cfa53803799a85e.png Gyazo - c0177774b87f12fe1c25fb838d94212a.png
[ SELLING ] LoL Account - PAYPAL -QUITTING
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an account, I'm quitting LeagueOfLegends so im not asking for much . You're guarenteed to not be scammed by me so no worries. I'm accepting paypal only, I'll just take offers . Account : 40 Champions Lots of runes ( not everyrune, Also T3 Runes ) 6k IP
SELLING MY ACCOUNT QUITTING CO
09/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING MY ACCOUNT FOR 300$ PAY IT ON PAYPAL send it to [email protected] email me when you send the payment message me when you haven send your payment and will give my info as soon as i get the payment you send im also known as acidburn for f u c k i d k.com and acidburncx from cofarmer.com and acidburn from fuckidk.com so i have my reputation and i can be trusted on those things im not like those egys scamming people 2nd reborn tro-war-archer 131 from scorpio...
Quitting Aion Selling NA account
10/16/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi.... I just wasted my time playing and buying aion .im selling my account add me on msn if youre interested : [email protected]