Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike > Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGN aim v2.0 + HQ Texture + AgN Weapons Models by Afganistanu

Discussion on AGN aim v2.0 + HQ Texture + AgN Weapons Models by Afganistanu within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

details:
# Config Created by Afganistanu
# Date: 13-02-2011
# Time: 1:35
# Version: 2.0
# Y! m: Afganistanu.saab

Copy everything in cstrike in C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ ID_NAME \ counter-strike \ cstrike, you copy the DLL in Counter Strike, the game give exec AGN aim v2.cfg or change the name from cfg, then enter the game ..

VirusScan:

Download:

Old 12/15/2011, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
ah ye a guy with 2 posts and we should trust this hack gg ^^
Old 12/16/2011, 14:19   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Screens, Vids?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Vampire Weapons: Models & Textures
11/10/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
The attachment has the model and textures for vampire weapons. If I find some time ill get the effects for them too. These will be useless to you if you dont know how to install new weapons. I think theres a guide somewhere idk.
texture of cabal models help me please
09/03/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 23 Replies
I have another problem I can not open the file. EBS client cabal I think these files contain the textures of 3D models then I would like to know if anyone of you knows a program or tell me how to open these files thanks in advance if you want to speak more accurately I leave my skype
NEW WEAPONS TEXTURE/EFFECTS??
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello guys, i have co pserver 5165 i need to make new weapons, well i know how but i need new cool item textures and items effects for blades/swords/clubs/katanas/bow.... who has has some new items textures (ex: 410339.dds) and effects (blade/1.dds) please give me them, so upload them and put the download link in reply for others too thank you for reading my thread
Weapons Texture
03/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to know, how to change the texture of weapons. I've download Granny Viewer but i think it's not with this software =/ Can you help me guys ? Thanks ! Danke !
[request] 145lvl weapons/skills models/animations
02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I've downloaded. and hosted a6 modification for a3 at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/212802-relase-dekaron-action-6-files.html Now, when i press K, i can see new skill tab, and skill names, without pictures. And in shops i can see spots for 145weapons.There's weapon name, without weapon image, when i'm trying to buy, i'm getting DC. So i think that i need a6 weapon models/skill animations and etc. Can anyone upload them?