Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner. paypal payment

Discussion on lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner. paypal payment within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner. paypal payment

I want to sell an account with full 2 socket, few items are bound (tower, fan, steed, cropp and knives (almost all of them are +7 and -dmged) knives are lvl 140 -3(perm p4 and perm p1), rest of gears are +6, +7 2 soc from -3 to -7. I'm first owner and I'm looking for someone fair. Account has nice jiang, over 34k points (im still making more ultra and epics on it) and it has not bad chi (which im also making better). I am first and the only owner of the account, if you want to know more info contact me on priv. I want 225 euro for this account, payment via paypal. YOU PAY then I give ful info.
Old 04/16/2015, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner.
04/10/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I want to sell an account with full 2 socket, few items are bound (tower, fan, steed, cropp and knives (almost all of them are +7 and -dmged) knives are lvl 140 -3, rest of gears are +6, +7 2 soc from -3 to -7. I'm first owner and I'm looking for someone fair. Account has nice jiang, over 32k points (im still making more ultra and epics on it) and it has not bad chi (which im also making better). I am first and the only owner of the account, if you want to know more info contact me on...
[Selling] lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner (fixed price) BANK TRANSFER ONLY
11/08/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I want to sell lvl 140 account with not bad chi and jiang, which I am still doing. I'm the first owner of the account and I know all information about it. I know that probably you don't care about the reason of selling it, but I'm going to do that, because I have big family problem and don't have time for playing and just don't want to waste my account. Second reason is that I'm bored of this game and I don't like it anymore. So if someone is interested in any more information, please...
[Selling] lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner.
10/31/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! I want to sell lvl 140 account with not bad chi and jiang, which I am still doing. I'm the first owner of the account and I know all information about it. I know that probably you don't care about the reason of selling it, but I'm going to do that, because I have big family problem and don't have time for playing and just don't want to waste my account. Second reason is that I'm bored of this game and I don't like it anymore. So if someone is interested in any more information, please...
[Selling] Negotiable price,140 fire, full +12, owner, full info, (ninja-warrior-fire
06/25/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
*Second reborn lvl 140 fire, over 39k HP, owner, full info. Gear info: * cap=+12, -7, 2 supertortoise gems, permanent P6, *bag=+12, -7, 2 supertortoise gems, permanent P6, *backsword= +12, -7, 2 super phoenix gems, permanent P6, *armor= +12, -7, 2 supertortoise gems, permanent P6, *fishpole -1, *crop = +12, -1, *fan= +12, -1, 2 super thunder gems, * tower= +12, -1, 2 super glory gems, * steed= +12 (over 19k progress), *deer -1, miraculous Gourd -1, *boots= +12, -7, 2 super tortoise...
S> Archer-Archer Full Infos and items in Eagle
08/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> Archer -Archer account in WindKingdom-Eagle With FULL infos! LVL : 130 http://s1.postimage.org/1kle8wjic/27188984.jpg Class : Archer 120 - Archer http://s1.postimage.org/1kl5z7t1g/27193402.jpg