Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner (fixed price) BANK TRANSFER ONLY

Discussion on lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner (fixed price) BANK TRANSFER ONLY within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation lvl 140 archer full 2 soc. 1st owner (fixed price) BANK TRANSFER ONLY

Hi! I want to sell lvl 140 account with not bad chi and jiang, which I am still doing. I'm the first owner of the account and I know all information about it. I know that probably you don't care about the reason of selling it, but I'm going to do that, because I have big family problem and don't have time for playing and just don't want to waste my account. Second reason is that I'm bored of this game and I don't like it anymore. So if someone is interested in any more information, please message me and I will answer your questions.

I had a problem last time when I wanted to sell it, a guy cheated on me and wanted to use my account to check it without paying so I'm telling it right now I WON'T GO FIRST. When I will see the money I will give you all informations.

PS. Account has 4 bound items which is: knife +6 lvl 135 -3, tower and fan both -1 +6, tower almost +7, and horse +6. Those items can be easy + by making champion's arena.
I'm going to sell it for 350 euro, NO LESS. Accept only Bank Transfer !!

So if someone want the account for himself not for selling gears, call me!
Old 11/03/2014, 22:07   #2

bump ^^
Old 11/05/2014, 23:59   #3

^^
Old 11/08/2014, 10:41   #4

still selling.

« Gears | Buy SnowFox »