Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> 140 with decent chi

Discussion on B> 140 with decent chi within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> 140 with decent chi

B> a 140 male pref as wat/war/monk or pure monk with decent chi, no gears required. pm me or add me on skype: shinyshield

bump, doesn't have be monk, just has to be a male with decent chi!
Old 05/31/2013, 15:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added u on skype..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW | Gold Division Elo | 2 Skins | decent champions | decent runes
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Euw account with gold division. Has around 50+/- champs and 2 skins. The acc also has a free transfer to EUNE or turkey server. For more information or if you're intersted in the account.. Pm me here Or message me at skype : Freshkid47
Decent Euw Acc 20€ . TAKE A LOOK!!!!
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
^^Title says all.Accept only Paysafecard(PSC) http://i47.tinypic.com/34dg76t.jpg 5 rune pages and 12xx Elo. READ:PLEASE ONLY ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY WITHOUT ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS OR WASTING MY TIME!!!
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
WTB decent acc
04/06/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
paying £30-50 PSC for a decent acc :) add me on skype: Sworga
WTS Decent EUW ACC
11/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, im looking to sell off my EU league of legends account, has every champion bar 4 (shen, maokai, leona and rumble), has 8500 unused IP, 1900 RP Full AP runes, Full AD runes, Full support runes, Full tank runes Also have over 50 skins for this account including most legendary except blitz and heimer, and several rare skins including snow nid and many many more. For more information and offers dont hesitate to pm me! Thanks