Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Decent EUW ACC

Discussion on WTS Decent EUW ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Decent EUW ACC

As title says, im looking to sell off my EU league of legends account, has every champion bar 4 (shen, maokai, leona and rumble), has 8500 unused IP, 1900 RP

Full AP runes,
Full AD runes,
Full support runes,
Full tank runes

Also have over 50 skins for this account including most legendary except blitz and heimer, and several rare skins including snow nid and many many more. For more information and offers dont hesitate to pm me!

Thanks
Arch0s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 136 wat-war-tro - decent equips.
08/26/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
alrite, so I'm selling a wat-war-tro ( 320+ bp ) on Gem World / Ruby. Equipment as follows : 2 sock earrings +8 -5 2 sock coronet +12 -1 2 sock necky +6 -5 2 sock war armor +12 -3 2 sock boots +6 -5 2 sock heavyring +8 -1
Decent Servers
12/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Snowing like crazy here so I've a lot of spare time on my hands are there any servers that aren't run by 12 year old noobs that actually have the possibility of being online next year and are run in a professional manor? No stupid high rate, free +12 crap..
B> Decent Tro
02/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to buy either a Tro-Tro-Tro or a Nin-War-Tro. I will be paying in USD. PM or reply here with stats/gear/price You could also contact me on MSN: [email protected]
WTB a Decent 9D PVP Account for 50-70 USD!!!!
02/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings, I would like to purchase a decent 9Dragons account that is highly suitable for pvp, for around $50 - 70. The level of the character must be preferably high and can be on any server. If anyone has such an account that they can sell, please post here and/or PM me. We can keep in touch through via PM or MSN. I will ONLY tell you my MSN if you post here and/or PM me first. Thanks!
WoW Acc for decent CO2 Acc
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I would offer a WoW Acc with 2 lvl 60 chars, sadly i dont hav ethe expansion but u could have fun with them. I would trade for: - 35 dbs - CO2 acc +100 If u are interested just add me : [email protected] nom3rcy