Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd rb warr-tro-wat ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion on 2nd rb warr-tro-wat ADVICE NEEDED within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2nd rb warr-tro-wat ADVICE NEEDED

Hello guys.
I have an account, 2nd rb warrior-trojan-water lvl 106. I found him in a botjail in the middle of my reincarnation progress.
Should I buy the TQ point card and get my account out of there, or can I get a similair account for cheap(ish) price?
The account used to be lvl 130 wat-warr-tro.
GEAR DETAILS:

[E] +4 1 sock brac
Magicalbottle
[E] +4 1 sock tower

That's only gear worth telling. I can't remember what is on the account's wh but it's not much. I have 6 dbs on the same server on another account so I'd prefer going to release him from the botjail if a 2nd rb account is worth a lot on any server.
Advice needed, cheers!

E: What would the account be worth with like 8 DBs on it and being out of the botjail?
Old 12/22/2012, 19:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Totally depends on whether it's the first time it got botjailed or not and the state of the server's economy.

Doesn't it take like 5 DBs to release it from the botjail the first time?
Old 12/22/2012, 21:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Totally depends on whether it's the first time it got botjailed or not and the state of the server's economy.

Doesn't it take like 5 DBs to release it from the botjail the first time?
It was the first time botjailed, costs 1000cps = 16USD. But the account has no gear and his reincarnation process is in the middle.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some advice needed on receiving payment.
09/19/2012 - Main - 3 Replies
Hi there guys. Great site! I have something to sell and someone wants to buy it from me and I have verified the validity of what I'm selling to them. The only step left is transfer of funds but I am reluctant to use paypal in case they can reverse the payment. What is the safest/best way I can accept payment before I transfer the "virtual" goods to them? In other words how can I ensure I won't lose the money after I've sent the goods if they decide to try and reverse it? Many thanks for...
Request: Advice needed on bot purchase
12/07/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies
Been browsing various forums for quite some time now looking for a decent bot to buy. Read that all those sz ktz or whatever bots are all injection based and are high risk ban. So I came down to the following bots which I want to purchase one of: - Macrogoblin - MMOguider - MMOViper I'm mainly looking for a safe and secure bot I can use and I don't really care how good it is or has background mode. Just ones that is functioning and does the job with a low risk. If there are any other...
Lots of Question to Ask [Experienced Players Needed for Advice]
10/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have been a long-time fan of this forum multiclient but have yet to post a thread. I have been playing since Conquer 1.0 but didnt take it as seriously as now. Here are a series of questions I would like to ask and know about it. 1. Would it be possible for a -1% Blessed Item -> 3% Blessed Item if i rbed using the Blessed rb? 2. How do you get Super Tortoise Gem. 3. Which would be better for plvling or rather water farming? Tro-War-Arch or Nin-Tro-Arch 4. Could someone tell me...
little advice needed
05/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Was lookin at multi clients and the item detectors was seeing which was the easiest to use and the better of them all...also do the detectors even work anymore i saw that armor was no possibly server sided? anyway any help would be appreciated
advice needed :(
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok this is kinda a noob question , this program works great apart from i cant figure out to set the recorded route , can any 1 plz help me on to set it up, as my trojan is just kills the spawn then wanders off lol , i have tried changing the range and steps but it still moves away from the spawn i want to recored a route in and around the spawn and just get it to do that until the new spawn appears cheers