Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> +3 +2 STONES+ MORE! TIGER SERVER!

Discussion on S> +3 +2 STONES+ MORE! TIGER SERVER! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> +3 +2 STONES+ MORE! TIGER SERVER!

S>SUPER +7 -1 1SOC CORONET L120

10 +3 stones

20 +2 stones.

I want to sell all of these items for a decent price.. Let me know if your interested. pm me with your offers.i dont play this server so ill sell for a good price.

Payment Method: Paypal.
Old 07/13/2012, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
#BUMP! 30$ TAKES IT ALL! OMGG!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> MANY + STONES! CENTAUR SERVER!
06/15/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have about a +7 stone in composition stones. i have about 30 +3 stones 40 +2 stones and about 20 +1 stone packs along with 3 +4 stones. i also have elite 1soc armors super items garments gems etc etc... i am willing to sell for 1 lump sum. (Low price of about 50$) let me know if your interested.
what dungeons is plenty of COWNAT MAGIC STONES or ANCIENT MAGIC STONES?
03/28/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Any suggestions?
Trick or hack to make the character stones fast drop like the zero stones?
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Is there a Trick or hack to make the characters stones in dungeon x2 or a fast drop???? like ley mission 50 stones at the 1st 50 stones to second so boring.... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
WTT much gold and stones from my server cyripus to brumhart server
01/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i have very much gold coins and phys res stones lvl3 r.pots skill block lvl3 and more but i need gold and stones on brumhart write me here and i give u a very nice deal TY
[Brum] WTB stones, ele stones, reinf pots
06/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I need some level 3 skill block stones (around 3-4) and a few level 3 Life Prayer and Stamina Increase stones. Furthermore, I need level 4/5 water stones, and reinforcement potions to upgrade my armor. I'll pay with in game money.