Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your ideas , my work!! Tell me what d you want [Rez]

Discussion on Your ideas , my work!! Tell me what d you want [Rez] within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Your ideas , my work!! Tell me what d you want [Rez]

Boys
To avoid the usual comments (Arms are not yours, etc.) I decided to start doing mods ke according to what you want!

I do not promise that the weapons will be exactly as you want, but I will try to satisfy you!

VERY IMPORTANT: Do not complicate the work, use the Details section to understand better what you want

Not all requests will be accepted!
Watch list to see if you are among the lucky

Complete the questionnaire:
You can add more points
HTML Code:
1) Type weapon:  Ar, SMG, Sr [At the moment only these]
2) specific Weap: Ar; Scar-L, G36-E, Ak-47, M416
                            SMG, Mac-10, UMP, p90
                            Sr; L96a1, Dragunov
3) Base Color: [It will be the background color]
4) -Camo design; [Inster 3 colors, possibly posted the camo texture]
    - Special Pic: [Temporarily not possible over camo]
5) Brightness Color: High, Medium[Best], Low
6) Details:
In work Mods: ---
Waiting List : ---
Declined Mods: ---

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source
09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p) Examples: Quests Events NPCs
any ideas on this?
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
New Scam - Do not carry your cash in your inventory - CABAL Online - Community Forums
New Ideas
03/13/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I have some ideas i would like to share with some ppl. Soemone who is experienced with hacking in 2moons... I would like to see if any of these are possible Plz pm me ~Ty~
Ideas for the SRO bot
06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, I thought a lil bit while i'm botting what the bot could do better, I read some posts here and wanna collect them here, and put my own idea with it in here. Maybe some other ppl, habe some Ideas, so they can post them hear, maybe the maker of the bots will read them ;). Auto Re-Login Well I maybe got the problem that while i'm sleeping 24h dc, so it would be nice if there would be a re auto joining. Auto-Patcher I think there will come more updates for the bot, so why there...
Pk ideas
09/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello Formus im a pker on diamond sever and i am reborn lvl 103 water-fire and i was wondering if any1 can make a hack that helps me get like 2-3 exp a kill i kno u can do that with killing high lvls like 115+ but it gets hard so was wondering if any1 can make a hack taht will help get exp off killin ppl okay well ill b hack to check the formus to c if its even possable kay thx bai ill b pking in diamond sever so check ya lata bai!