Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding > Coding Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL]VB.NET Screen Capture [TUTORIAL]

Discussion on [TUTORIAL]VB.NET Screen Capture [TUTORIAL] within the Coding Tutorials forum part of the General Coding category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [TUTORIAL]VB.NET Screen Capture [TUTORIAL]

Hello this is a VB.NET tutorial (beginners) on how to make o program caprure screen!

Here we go:
Add this under 'Public Class Form1

Now add this sub anywhere to your project, just make sure it's not in another sub.

And if you want Button1 to capture the screen and save it to C:/picture.jpg you would do this:

Hope it works.I will make many more tutorial on how to learn visual basic!leave a feedback if you have problems!
CREDITS GOES TO ME AND BOOMER!

POST THANKS IF I HELPED
Old 02/24/2011, 16:53   #2

This is not a Tutorial, looks very like an HowTo. You dont describe your code snippets. Thats just Copy and Paste...
Old 02/24/2011, 17:31   #3

so what?? if i tell what the code is you wont understand so take the code this way..
Old 02/24/2011, 18:20   #4

I understand this code. I dont need you to explain this, but other ones wishes an explanation, maybe...
Old 08/29/2012, 19:25   #5

... such pity... i only coded this thing with just 6 - 11 lines of codes...
Old 06/25/2013, 11:50   #6

Thank you very much. It works well on my pc. What I really need is the picture of the VB form I am working on. Could you tell me how to do it, or could you offer a code? Thank you in advance.

Tags
basic, capture, screen, tutorial, visual