Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

texture files super blades lvl 120-124 and 125-129

Discussion on texture files super blades lvl 120-124 and 125-129 within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
texture files super blades lvl 120-124 and 125-129

i dont seem to have them and whenver i play co i cant c the super effects and it lags me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Edit Texture Files (DDS)
01/07/2018 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i'm not sure if there is a tutorial for this already. But I seen people asking about editing and modding some textures. There is many things you can edit like skills, items, weapons, wings, and etc. So lets get started. First of all, you need a good program, for editing. I highly recommend you get Photoshop (Latest if you Can). I'm going to be using photoshop cs4 in this tutorial. 1. Ok, before you start opening any files, make sure to go to this website: NVIDIA Plug-ins for...
Metin2 Texture Files + granny viewer
10/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hiho, hoffe das kommt hier rein wenn nicht pls verschieben. Also ich hab mir mal die texturen rundergeladen in einen ordner namens ymir. Soweit so schön, wenn ich jetzt mit granny viewer paar Bilder öffnen will gehn viele nicht und welche gehn sind sie nur schwarz weis ( hab den ymir ordner schon auf Festplatte D) Hat jmd ne Lösung zu dem Prob?
Texture Files
04/19/2009 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hallo kann mir jmd den Ordner temp_character uppen? (Falls nicht illegal) Hab bissl rumgespielt und jez fehlen ein paar files thx.
what are texture files for?
02/12/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well i was browsing my unpacked dekaron, and i found textures for pretty much anything, found some interesting things like a yellow version of the bagi transup, either thats a draft or they were gonna make it yellow then changed it. are these texture files used to make visuals for everything in the game, and then its animated?
Request: Normal super 130 blade texture
10/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Silly me forgot to make a backup of the file, anyone gots? Karma/"thank you" will be rewarded lawl. hugs.