Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] i forgot the word for this...

Discussion on [help] i forgot the word for this... within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] i forgot the word for this...

a looong time ago i was modding my co client, i read a guide on how to switch your weapons with other weapons, i also read on how to add super effect onto it, did TQ patch this yet? im still looking for the guide, i remember it was on this small forum, i just cant remember what it was called.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I forgot my id/pw
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Is there anything i can do about it? its been almost 1 year. I forgot everything about my char except its nick :D What can i do?:D its sjsro btw.
Forgot some password
03/06/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
Hi, i still have a account on the original kal servers but at the beginning you have to enter some code now i have no idea if that system is still active anyway i dont know the code from that is there anyway to retrieve it ? i cant send a msg to the 1-1 CS cuz the account is not mine so ....
If i forgot PW and E-Mail
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, i forgot PW and the E-Mail i used for my acc i remember the ID and secret answer can i find out the PW without email?
forgot my email
06/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
its there anyway to know wat an email we had register (sro)
I forgot my account name HELP?
04/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Yea i have an account on conquer online lvl 107. He is a tro wit full elite. I havent played co in like 3 months and my booklet with all my accounts and stuff got thrown away. i cant remember the account name but i do remember the pass. o and dont take the 1 post into it cuz my elitepvp account was same as his. I dont know what to do, so if you can help me out that would be appreciated! thanks