Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removal of flower display?

Discussion on Removal of flower display? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Removal of flower display?

is there a way to get rid of the flowers around character without
losing flower count?
Old 04/04/2009, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
The flowers floating around the character or the flowers in the chat?

Either way, this should be in the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits section.

#Moved
Old 04/04/2009, 14:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
delete folder "flyflower" in c3\effect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flower
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
IN my server when a player from the flowers to another player, the effect of flowers is visible to the entire server. it draws when taking this event or while going up a pk can someone help me put the effect only to the person receiving the flowers? Tank you :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down:
[Tool] Flower De - Lvl 1.0
03/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Well to start off, this resurrects your character for de leveling in powerleveling at ongs. This was made due to boredom, there is probably another one made already, I don't care. You need to de level at flowers, and if you don't know a good spot look at the spot im at on this screen shot: http://i40.tinypic.com/9zu6gp.jpg :pimp: HOW TO USE 1. Open the file (DUH) 2. Put a key in the key slot (1,2,3, ETC) 3. Click De-Level 4. MUST BE ON THE RESSER CHAR. Its easy to use and if you have...
[Help] Flower Packet
10/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Ok so most of you in this community wont no what im doing But some will and i am asking those people who do for a little bit of help using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; namespace CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Packets
[Icon]Flower
09/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I have the Funtion / definition / void / table... for Lily's and the effects.. but i need one thing.. how can I add the Icon in the top left courner like the Pink Flower Icon in the left top.. how do i get that there? whats the packet? if i get that.. ill post my Lily on here http://p.images.91.com/abum91e/upload/2009/08/16/ 125047495060.jpg
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...