Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FullRelease] 100% working Disguise Skills (5165)

Discussion on [FullRelease] 100% working Disguise Skills (5165) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2010, 22:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDestroy View Post
Can someone help me fix these errors?

Code:
Game.Buff B = GC.MyChar.BuffOf([COLOR="Red"]CoPinoy[/COLOR].Features.SkillsClass.ExtraEffect.Transform);
Code:
SendEffect(Packets.[COLOR="Red"]Status[/COLOR](C.EntityID, Status.Mesh, transValue), countdown);
I don't want to be mean .... but... uh.... why are you coding? Figure it out yourself. It's common sense- even if you don't know coding well. It's just basic troubleshooting that you should know how to do before coding- especially with this error you're getting.

You not knowing how to fix it means that you don't even know the structure of C#. Google it.
Old 03/14/2010, 23:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NewDawn- View Post
I don't want to be mean .... but... uh.... why are you coding? Figure it out yourself. It's common sense- even if you don't know coding well. It's just basic troubleshooting that you should know how to do before coding- especially with this error you're getting.

You not knowing how to fix it means that you don't even know the structure of C#. Google it.
So you cant help me?
Old 03/14/2010, 23:31   #18

Quote:
Can someone help me fix these errors?

Code:
Game.Buff B = GC.MyChar.BuffOf([COLOR="Red"]CoPinoy[/COLOR].Features.SkillsClass.ExtraEffect.Transform);
Code:
SendEffect(Packets.[COLOR="Red"]Status[/COLOR](C.EntityID, Status.Mesh, transValue), countdown);
1. replace "CoPinoy" with
Code:
NewestCOServer
2. click on the word "Status" and a "little" red line should appear at da end of da word "Status"... hover over da line until u get a small box and den click on it and click on da first rectangle dat it gives u after....dat should fix dis problem...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2010, 00:27   #19

Quote:
So you cant help me?
Well, it would have been nice if you could have learned that on your own since you need to learn the basic structure of C#, but I guess waiting for someone to help you is ok if you want to make a crappy server =\

I have nothing against you, I just think you should be learning it yourself like most people on this forum are. Google Magic.
Old 03/15/2010, 01:16   #20

Quote:
@ mattyc2580
Q) How do i change it to work on watertaos instead of fire taos?
search for
Code:
if (Job >= 140 && Job <= 145 && Level >= 55)
and change it to
Code:
if (Job >= 130 && Job <= 139 && Level >= 55)
Quote:
@ramix
but i have problem in this code give error in red
be sure you have this includes in your Character.cs
Code:
using NewestCOServer.Features;
Old 03/15/2010, 02:04   #21

Code:
using CoPinoy.Features;
[/QUOTE]

i was replacing this to (NewestCOServer)
ok lang kaya?
Old 03/15/2010, 02:11   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulpi_de_gulat View Post
Code:
using CoPinoy.Features;
i was replacing this to (NewestCOServer)
ok lang kaya?
correction updated... thank
Old 03/31/2010, 05:09   #23

Hey! This is a really nice release but there's something wrong with it.
If you attack in TG the server crashes. (np- just fixed it so you can't be a night devil in TG and the NPC transforms you into a human again.) But there is one big problem I just can't figure out:

w.t.f. lol

The character in the picture has no Nightdevil or transformation skills at all. I took him into the promotion center and came out with a new skill to see this. My players report that it shows their character huge in a spot a lot, usually when their prof. increases, level increases, or they add a new skill or something to the character (like a house).

I've tried trouble shooting it but I'm not the most experienced coder. Maybe I'm over looking something. Does anyone have a hint or solution to this? Thanks in advance. =s
Old 03/31/2010, 06:05   #24

Quote:
Hey! This is a really nice release but there's something wrong with it.
If you attack in TG the server crashes. (np- just fixed it so you can't be a night devil in TG and the NPC transforms you into a human again.) But there is one big problem I just can't figure out:

w.t.f. lol

The character in the picture has no Nightdevil or transformation skills at all. I took him into the promotion center and came out with a new skill to see this. My players report that it shows their character huge in a spot a lot, usually when their prof. increases, level increases, or they add a new skill or something to the character (like a house).

I've tried trouble shooting it but I'm not the most experienced coder. Maybe I'm over looking something. Does anyone have a hint or solution to this? Thanks in advance. =s
I would suggest recoding the whole piece of code. looks like you have done something wrong. I added this and works perfectly for me. so just make sure yo have added everything in the right place.
Old 03/31/2010, 07:01   #25

Actually, I think I discovered why It was doing that. The characters need to be recreated.
That unfortunately doesn't change the HP=0 thing.. or the "20 arrows before transformation --> 65356 arrows after if left on nightdevil until it expires" error. Those are the last problems I have left.
Old 03/31/2010, 08:50   #26

Quote:
Actually, I think I discovered why It was doing that. The characters need to be recreated.
That unfortunately doesn't change the HP=0 thing.. or the "20 arrows before transformation --> 65356 arrows after if left on nightdevil until it expires" error. Those are the last problems I have left.
NightDevil is a Magictype skill, if you wanna change some attribute value like HP, you must do it in MagicType.txt not in the source code.

I am pretty sure that you messed up some codes on your source that is why you experience that problem.
Old 03/31/2010, 10:48   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamote View Post
NightDevil is a Magictype skill, if you wanna change some attribute value like HP, you must do it in MagicType.txt not in the source code.

I am pretty sure that you messed up some codes on your source that is why you experience that problem.
wrong , wrong, wrong, W R O N G!

When you use transformation skills, you have to send the max hp. That's because not all transformations have the same hp(e.g robot).

Hybrid once posted a very nice transformation script...there's everything you need...

Ah and f.y.i you are not even doing right the transformation :S
Why do you send each 100ms the mesh packet to everyone?

Did you know...
Dieing is part of transformation too? -Tanel is not doing it fine, as he changes the body entirely...anyway that's as I said, not the good way
Old 03/31/2010, 11:18   #28

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post

When you use transformation skills, you have to send the max hp. That's because not all transformations have the same hp(e.g robot).

Hybrid once posted a very nice transformation script...there's everything you need...

Did you know...
Dieing is part of transformation too? -Tanel is not doing it fine, as he changes the body entirely...anyway that's as I said, not the good way
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Too bad nobody will understand or be able to use this;

Code:
        public static void Transform(GameClient Attacker, IBaseEntity Opponent, MAttackData* Data, ref Dictionary<uint, int> Targets)
        {
            Targets = new Dictionary<uint, int>(1);
            Targets.Add(Attacker.AuthId, 0);

Attacker.Transformation.MDefence = Attacker.Entity.MDefence;
            Attacker.Transformation.Dodge = Attacker.Entity.Dodge;
            Attacker.Transformation.Defence = Attacker.Entity.Defence;
            Attacker.Transformation.TransformID = Data->SpellID;
            string Section = Data->SpellID.ToString() + "-" + Data->SpellLevel.ToString();
            ushort Mesh = Database.Transformation.ReadUInt16(Section, "Mesh", 0);
            if (Mesh != 0)
            {
                Attacker.Stamps.TransformTimeUp = Native.timeGetTime().AddSeconds(Data->SecondsTimer);
                Attacker.Entity.OverlappingMesh = Mesh;
                float Factor = (float)(Attacker.Entity.Hitpoints / Attacker.Entity.MaxHitpoints);
                Attacker.Entity.MaxHitpoints = Database.Transformation.ReadInt32(Section, "HP", 0);
                Attacker.Entity.Hitpoints = Math.Max((int)(Attacker.Entity.MaxHitpoints * Factor), 1);
                Attacker.Entity.MaxAttack = Database.Transformation.ReadUInt32(Section, "MaxAttack", 0);
                Attacker.Entity.MinAttack = Database.Transformation.ReadUInt32(Section, "MinAttack", 0);
                Attacker.Entity.Defence = Database.Transformation.ReadUInt16(Section, "Defence", 0);
                Attacker.Entity.Dodge = Database.Transformation.ReadSByte(Section, "Dodge", 0);
                Attacker.Entity.MDefence = Database.Transformation.ReadUInt16(Section, "MDefence", 0);

BigUpdatePacket big = new BigUpdatePacket(3);
                big.UID = Attacker.AuthId;
                big[0] = new BigUpdatePacket.Data(UpdateID.Mesh, Attacker.Entity.Data.Model);
                big[1] = new BigUpdatePacket.Data(UpdateID.MaxHitpoints, (uint)Attacker.Entity.MaxHitpoints);
                big[2] = new BigUpdatePacket.Data(UpdateID.Hitpoints, (uint)Attacker.Entity.Hitpoints);
                SendRangePacket.Add(Attacker.Entity, Constants.ViewDistance, 0, big, null);
            }
        }
I guess that this is what you referred to.
Old 03/31/2010, 11:57   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post

Did you know...
HP can be change in MagicType.txt, it so happen that by default it was set by 0. probably you are right, but that would be in other source. if i was wrong and you are right... then i dare you to share you work... not just say it in blah blah blah wrong! wrong! wrong! wrong!

FYI on the red line... i made it to make the transformation viewable by all player in the game...
Old 03/31/2010, 12:06   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
I guess that this is what you referred to.
Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamote View Post
HP can be change in MagicType.txt, it so happen that by default it was set by 0. probably you are right, but that would be in other source. if i was wrong and you are right... then i dare you to share you work... not just say it in blah blah blah wrong! wrong! wrong! wrong!

FYI on the red line... i made it to make the transformation viewable by all player in the game...
WHAT FOR!?

I have another variable byte TransformationMesh = 0;

and my Mesh def is:

uint Mesh
{
get{
return (uint)(TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body);
}
}

after someone transforms, you set the TransformationMesh to what he transformed to and send the mesh update packet

when someone comes in his screen or whatever he will automatically see the right appearance of that player

when someone's transformation's time passes just set TransfomationMesh = 0 and send the mesh update packet...

NOTHING MORE TO ADD FOR THIS THING.

About HP.
Look at InfamousNoone's code. He sends the MaxHP and HP after someone transformed.
FYI
BigUpdatePacket = Status Packet
HP id = 0
MaxHP id = 1
Closed Thread