Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FullRelease] 100% working Disguise Skills (5165)

Discussion on [FullRelease] 100% working Disguise Skills (5165) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/31/2010, 12:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Indeed

WHAT FOR!?

I have another variable byte TransformationMesh = 0;

and my Mesh def is:

uint Mesh
{
get{
return (uint)(TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body);
}
}

after someone transforms, you set the TransformationMesh to what he transformed to and send the mesh update packet

when someone comes in his screen or whatever he will automatically see the right appearance of that player

when someone's transformation's time passes just set TransfomationMesh = 0 and send the mesh update packet...

NOTHING MORE TO ADD FOR THIS THING.

About HP.
Look at InfamousNoone's code. He sends the MaxHP and HP after someone transformed.
FYI
BigUpdatePacket = Status Packet
HP id = 0
MaxHP id = 1
InfamousNoone's code has this ... SendRangePacket.Add(Attacker.Entity, Constants.ViewDistance, 0, big, null);
which will actually send the transformation packet to the client. without it the transformation will occur only in the server... but nothing happen in the client.
meaning the code on red line will simply took effect only when you send it on the client. That is the thing that i made on my CastEffect.cs sending the transformation packet of a particular player to the world in each second for it to be viewable by them... so I think there's nothing wrong with my release.

I believe, The only thing that i missed to include in this released was the damage and defense functionality of each disguise skill
Old 03/31/2010, 15:03   #32

I didn't code anything "wrong" according to the guide on this thread. I just had to delete my characters. So you guys are saying that the HP and defense and stuff has to be sent through the packet instead of the mesh or the MagicType.txt file?
I'll give it a try.
Old 03/31/2010, 17:29   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamote View Post
InfamousNoone's code has this ... SendRangePacket.Add(Attacker.Entity, Constants.ViewDistance, 0, big, null);
which will actually send the transformation packet to the client. without it the transformation will occur only in the server... but nothing happen in the client.
meaning the code on red line will simply took effect only when you send it on the client. That is the thing that i made on my CastEffect.cs sending the transformation packet of a particular player to the world in each second for it to be viewable by them... so I think there's nothing wrong with my release.

I believe, The only thing that i missed to include in this released was the damage and defense functionality of each disguise skill
Dude are you insane? Now really...Read my post again or just let me repost and set a bigger size...maybe you'll see.

byte TransformationMesh = 0;
uint Mesh{get{return (uint)(TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body);}}

your post->Black->after someone transforms, you set the TransformationMesh to what he transformed to and
send the mesh update packet USING Character.Mesh as VALUE

when someone's transformation's time passes just set TransfomationMesh = 0 and send the mesh update packet USING Character.Mesh as VALUE

your post->Green->I don't mention ANYTHING about a timer/thread nor does InfamousNoone.

Ah and btw, when someone gets in someone's screen the spawn packet will be sent.

Spawn packet uses Character.Mesh which with TransformationMesh changed will not be just Avatar * 10000 + Body...it will be TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body SO the other player WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEE HIM TRANSFORMED

Hopefully you'll understand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2010, 12:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Dude are you insane? Now really...Read my post again or just let me repost and set a bigger size...maybe you'll see.

byte TransformationMesh = 0;
uint Mesh{get{return (uint)(TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body);}}

your post->Black->after someone transforms, you set the TransformationMesh to what he transformed to and
send the mesh update packet USING Character.Mesh as VALUE

when someone's transformation's time passes just set TransfomationMesh = 0 and send the mesh update packet USING Character.Mesh as VALUE

your post->Green->I don't mention ANYTHING about a timer/thread nor does InfamousNoone.

Ah and btw, when someone gets in someone's screen the spawn packet will be sent.

Spawn packet uses Character.Mesh which with TransformationMesh changed will not be just Avatar * 10000 + Body...it will be TransformationMesh * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Body SO the other player WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEE HIM TRANSFORMED

Hopefully you'll understand.
:-) ok i'll cosider that... and probably do some revisions on my code... anyway im glad to see you now explianing more..the community will be much happy if you will be more like that, rather than advertising your work as for sale. anyways thats your personal discretion. good luck on your endevour.. and once again thanks for sharing....

anyway, you dont need to make your text bigger... im not blind and i can fully understand what your saying in normal text.
Old 04/05/2010, 12:20   #35

12 Error
Old 04/05/2010, 12:32   #36

Then you didn't Copy + paste it right!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2010, 12:43   #37

for transformation.. do what impulse does.. he helped me with mine a whlie back.. i dont have it to show because its gone from my pc.. but yes it worked perfectly.
Old 04/26/2010, 16:55   #38

also showed me with my character's life with a max life of 0

if anyone is having a problem with restore
go to your server and type
/skilladder
look for restore
and put in a effect to unmount
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2010, 18:11   #39

NICE WORK TOL
Old 05/25/2010, 21:32   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasontim View Post
also showed me with my character's life with a max life of 0

if anyone is having a problem with restore
go to your server and type
/skilladder
look for restore
and put in a effect to unmount
Skilladder just messes your things. example, if you change one of the skills there.. your fb/ss gets facked up.
Old 07/31/2010, 19:21   #41

I get one error with this only.

if (MyMath.PointDistance(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y, CC.Loc.X, CC.Loc.Y) <= 20)

The error is in the CC.Loc.X, and CC.Loc.Y area. It says

Error 1 The name 'CC' does not exist in the current context
Old 07/31/2010, 21:56   #42

I wouldn't say bugles/working 100%, but nice work I guess.
Old 08/01/2010, 08:00   #43

Errors

I sometimes get the CC error listed above and i think im nuub for postig this ,, but how do ifix this error:?

[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]

Uploaded with
Old 08/01/2010, 09:10   #44

put one more
}

and you need to define CC somewhere.
Old 08/18/2010, 00:27   #45

Don't Working for me ... appears it:

and my CastEffect.cs is like it:

Quote:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;

namespace CastEffect
{
public class CastEffect
{
public int countdown;
public System.Threading.Timer timer;
public Buff B;
public Character C;
public ulong transValue;
public void executeEffect()
{
System.Threading.TimerCallback cb = new System.Threading.TimerCallback(ProcessTimerEvent);
timer = new System.Threading.Timer(cb, B, 0, 100);
}
private void ProcessTimerEvent(object obj)
{
--countdown;
Game.Buff B = (Game.Buff)obj;
if (countdown == 0)
{
C.MyClient.MyChar.RemoveBuff(B);
return;
}

if (obj is Game.Buff)
{
SendEffect(Packets.Status(C.EntityID, Status.Mesh, transValue), countdown);
}
}
public void SendEffect(COPacket Data, int c)
{
Game.Character[] Chars = new Game.Character[Game.World.H_Chars.Count];
Game.World.H_Chars.Values.CopyTo(Chars, 0);
if (c > 0)
foreach (Game.Character C in Chars)
if (MyMath.PointDistance(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y, CC.Loc.X, CC.Loc.Y) <= 20)
C.MyClient.AddSend(Data);
Chars = null;
}
}
What is worng?
Closed Thread