Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5165] stop gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day!

Discussion on [5165] stop gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[5165] stop gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day!

for those pesky gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day as many times as they want put a 1 time limit
open Character.cs and hit ctrl+f and look for
Code:
        public byte LotteryUsed = 0;
under that line insert this
Code:
        public byte ClaimGWWinnings = 0;
then open your NPCDialog.cs
for the GW winning NPC make your checker for GW winner look like this
Code:
        if (GC.MyChar.MyGuild == Features.GuildWars.LastWinner && (GC.MyChar.GuildRank == NewestCOServer.Features.GuildRank.GuildLeader))
        if (GC.MyChar.ClaimGWWinnings == 0)
and your done
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/29/2010, 17:40   #2

can't you do something like this for halos? like give them for as much time as u want even when they relog they will still have it if time hasn't run out.
Old 01/29/2010, 22:30   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
For that you would need to have them saving to a database using date time information. Very possible but I haven't seen it released here yet.

Basically you would want to have the npc giving out the halo (why is it always npcs? why not hand them out right when the guild wins gw?) write to the database how long they have the halo for and then on login load that date time and see if the current one is before it. if it is, give them the halo and continue along as normal. if not, don't give them the halo and problem solved.

As for top guild/dep though, wouldn't you want it to represent current pole holder? I would think you could do something along the same lines except w/o using a date time, just seeing who has the pole currently when the player logs in. (So when they login server checks if they are in the current winning guild. if so checks if they are guild/dep of it and gives halo accordingly)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2010, 22:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSN9NE View Post
for those pesky gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day as many times as they want put a 1 time limit
open Character.cs and hit ctrl+f and look for
Code:
        public byte LotteryUsed = 0;
under that line insert this
Code:
        public byte ClaimGWWinnings = 0;
then open your NPCDialog.cs
for the GW winning NPC make your checker for GW winner look like this
Code:
        if (GC.MyChar.MyGuild == Features.GuildWars.LastWinner && (GC.MyChar.GuildRank == NewestCOServer.Features.GuildRank.GuildLeader))
        if (GC.MyChar.ClaimGWWinnings == 0)
and your done
This wount work, i had that you neeed to make it save, Relog and u can still keep claiming it,
Old 01/30/2010, 02:56   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Also you need to make sure once the halo/cp is claimed you do Claimgw whatever its called need to equal 1, or you can use a bool to make it true or false.
Old 01/30/2010, 05:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
OR you can do like i did

as soon as they win gw they get the halo BUT if they lose the pole they lose the halo

at the end of the day the winner keeps the halo and gets to claim the price
Old 01/30/2010, 08:18   #7

you can claim the halo or reward in other day in this figure, correct me if im wrong
Old 02/06/2010, 15:34   #8

thx
Old 02/08/2010, 16:58   #9

We dont have a guildwar but i will use this thanks.
Old 07/12/2010, 22:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
This wount work, i had that you neeed to make it save, Relog and u can still keep claiming it,
or u can do wat he did and do sum shiz like dis lol...

In database.cs search 3 times(no more) for:

Code:
C.LotteryUsed = BR.ReadByte();
add under:

Code:
C.ClaimGWWinnings = BR.ReadByte();
search for:

Code:
C.UniversityPoints = 0;
add under:

Code:
C.ClaimGWWinnings = 0;
search 2 times for:

Code:
C.Spouse = "None";
add under:

Code:
C.ClaimGWWinnings = 0;
that will probably at least save it and load it...well I tried huh xD?
Old 02/25/2011, 20:34   #11

why my C# says Error 1 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' does not contain a definition for 'ClaimGWWinnings' and no extension method 'ClaimGWWinnings' accepting a first argument of type 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\OldCODB\rikardo updated\PacketHandling\NPCDialog.cs 7002 53 NewestCOServer

and same at lottery used happens, how can i fix this