Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Super commands for LOTF

Discussion on [Release]Super commands for LOTF within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Release]Super commands for LOTF

Here is alot commands for lotf.
That you can use.
They might be in source already, but these
are fixed =]
Some are also jsut some new commands =]
Botjail
Warning
Revive
World Chat
Silvers
CPs
Disconnect
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2010, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
@ botjail, why not have a character bool or int controlling if the player is botjailed or not and use that to control if they can be let out or not (int may work better to keep track of how many times the player has been sent there)

@ revive, why on map 1005 you printing a msg saying the person can't revive... and then going ahead and doing it anways? Seems odd but not a serious problem.

@ money/cp, you are updating client money/cp without printing any msg... no reason to update if you aren't changing it. Why not just have it print out a msg saying that "you can't use this cmd on this map" or w/e. Kinda pointless updating it if it isn't actually being used.

Nothing serious, just some minor suggestions/fixes.
Old 01/19/2010, 09:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
@ botjail, why not have a character bool or int controlling if the player is botjailed or not and use that to control if they can be let out or not (int may work better to keep track of how many times the player has been sent there)

@ revive, why on map 1005 you printing a msg saying the person can't revive... and then going ahead and doing it anways? Seems odd but not a serious problem.

@ money/cp, you are updating client money/cp without printing any msg... no reason to update if you aren't changing it. Why not just have it print out a msg saying that "you can't use this cmd on this map" or w/e. Kinda pointless updating it if it isn't actually being used.

Nothing serious, just some minor suggestions/fixes.
For the botjail, it was jsut the ban command edited =]

the revive.
It dosnt revive in 1005 and 1005 is arena =]
So you cant revive in arena

The money and cp is so you cant use cp/money command in botjail =]
Old 01/19/2010, 09:40   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by N¡ghtMare ?? WooT View Post
For the botjail, it was jsut the ban command edited =]

the revive.
It dosnt revive in 1005 and 1005 is arena =]
So you cant revive in arena

The money and cp is so you cant use cp/money command in botjail =]
if (MyChar.LocMap == 6001)
{
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UI D, 30, MyChar.CPs));
}

You are saying if they are on that map that you are going to update their cp's/gold client side.That's what I was referring too, it's not needed and is kinda pointless. I would replace the sendpacket code that updates client cp with something such as a system msg telling them that they cannot use the command where they currently are.

Code:
else if (MyChar.LocMap == 1005 && MyChar.Alive == false)
                                                {
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Sorry, but you can't use this command in arena.", 2000));
                                                    [b]MyChar.CurHP = MyChar.MaxHP;[/b]
                                                    [b]MyChar.Alive = true;[/b]
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Status1(MyChar.UID, 0));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Status3(MyChar.UID));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 26, MyChar.GetStat()));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.CharacterInfo(MyChar));
                                                    MyChar.SendEquips(false);
                                                    MyChar.BlueName = false;
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 26, MyChar.GetStat()));
                                                    MyChar.Stamina = 100;
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 9, MyChar.Stamina));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.String(MyChar.UID, 10, "born3"));
                                                    World.UpdateSpawn(MyChar);
                                                }
Sure looks to me like you are reviving even if they are in that map. You print out a msg saying they can't use it... then you go into a bunch of code filling up hp/stamina, updating them client side, changing the bool and updating clients around them...
Old 01/19/2010, 09:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
if (MyChar.LocMap == 6001)
{
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UI D, 30, MyChar.CPs));
}

You are saying if they are on that map that you are going to update their cp's/gold client side.That's what I was referring too, it's not needed and is kinda pointless. I would replace the sendpacket code that updates client cp with something such as a system msg telling them that they cannot use the command where they currently are.

Code:
else if (MyChar.LocMap == 1005 && MyChar.Alive == false)
                                                {
                                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Sorry, but you can't use this command in arena.", 2000));
                                                    [b]MyChar.CurHP = MyChar.MaxHP;[/b]
                                                    [b]MyChar.Alive = true;[/b]
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Status1(MyChar.UID, 0));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Status3(MyChar.UID));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.CharacterInfo(MyChar));
                                                    MyChar.SendEquips(false);
                                                    MyChar.BlueName = false;
                                                    MyChar.Stamina = 100;
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 9, MyChar.Stamina));
                                                    MyChar.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.String(MyChar.UID, 10, "born3"));
                                                    World.UpdateSpawn(MyChar);
                                                }
Sure looks to me like you are reviving even if they are in that map. You print out a msg saying they can't use it... then you go into a bunch of code filling up hp/stamina, updating them client side, changing the bool and updating clients around them...
Oh, thanks =]
Fixed now =]
Old 01/19/2010, 18:24   #6

elite*gold: 0
Goodjob night =P
Old 01/19/2010, 19:17   #7

elite*gold: 111
I lol'd at the "Super" part.

Search around next time. All of them are allready released.
Old 01/20/2010, 03:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
I lol'd at the "Super" part.

Search around next time. All of them are allready released.
yea yea what ever
Old 01/26/2010, 01:06   #9

Nightmare, what was your previous account?
Old 01/26/2010, 09:11   #10

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vultix View Post
Nightmare, what was your previous account?

If you have something personal to say to someone please use the pm function.
Old 01/26/2010, 14:13   #11

Hey all !
Plz where can i put this?
Thanks in advance
Cordialy, Me
Old 01/26/2010, 17:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPoucet View Post
Hey all !
Plz where can i put this?
Thanks in advance
Cordialy, Me
Search in your LOTF source, "/item" put these commands after that command code.

Press thanks if that helped you. >.>