Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website Project in asp.net [ Open source ]

Discussion on Website Project in asp.net [ Open source ] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website Project in asp.net [ Open source ]

Hello epvp,
I lately started studying web development and finished this project as a test ,
The site is written in asp.net and i used a free template feel free to change it .

Functions

Pictures

The last thing the connection string is in Sitebase > constants

Attached Files
File Type: rar WebsiteProject.rar (217.5 KB, 279 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2014, 00:19   #2

The design is ugly.
Old 12/07/2014, 03:14   #3

elite*gold: 130
Have you ever heard of MVC?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/07/2014, 07:50   #4

I don't approve
Old 12/07/2014, 10:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
The design is ugly.
Well i know it's ugly .
I am not a designer .. I already said i used a free template you can make yours XD.
Old 12/07/2014, 22:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Have you ever heard of MVC?
Depending on the type of website MVC is not always necessary or the best choice at hand. However when working with ASP.NET it's most definitely one of the best choices as the MVC implementation in it rocks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Open Source Project
09/04/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Introduction: Hey everyone. First, I want to say that there would be a lot more I would do with this project if I had the time. It's unfortunate, but I need to get back on track and limit myself to one personal project again. There's a lot I would change about this source if I had the time as well, such as the tools I used (which you will understand soon after downloading it) and the solution architecture. It was the first time I've tried something like this though, so I wasn't expecting a...
Open-Source Project
01/31/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey everyone, So, you might remember that I said I was going to make a new open source after Christmas, and I wasn't joking around about that. I'm going to make an open source for multiple games offered by NetDragon Websoft. You all chose Conquer Online (1.0) and Era of Faith. I might add Warlords to it but we'll see. Now, a few things have changed. First, the project doesn't have to be in C++ anymore. I got the job and I'm working on C# programs there (the company is changing to C#)....
Open-Source Development: A C++ Project
12/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey everyone, I haven't made a public project, ever. I'm still working on Kibou (Burning Skies) and that will be returning this winter; however, I feel very bound to that project (and the C# language). I enjoy it, but I'd also like to work on something new. Something for the month that I'm off to do while I'm bored of re-documenting Kibou. That's why I want to make a new project that's not in C#. I want to make a VC++ project. I chose VC++ because I'm more familiar with it (and because I...
Open Source C++ Project
01/07/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 23 Replies
Hello, Currently I am working, on an Emulator written in C++. My goal is to make a strong group of programmer, who are interested to make a "free 2 use" emulator. You donīt have to be "professional" or "24/7" programmer, everyone is welcome. If you see things on the Code or you know how to do it faster / better you can apply a Patch via SVN. If you do this you will be automatically a "Team Member". Here are some Tips to Submit / Edit an existing Code.