Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to fix the NewestCOServer not resp. problem

Discussion on [Guide]How to fix the NewestCOServer not resp. problem within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Guide]How to fix the NewestCOServer not resp. problem

#DELETED
Old 08/04/2012, 03:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
You shouldn't even bother using that source, it's horrible.
If you want a good 5165 source i'd suggest impulse's base
Old 08/04/2012, 08:55   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Did you just make a guide on how to add a slash to the database location? By default, the source has that slash... so this is completely useless. At least post it in the official 5165 questions and answers thread instead of creating this random spam.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NewestCOServer Problem
08/07/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im a beginner tho. but im going to courses and i swear im doing my best to be "acceptable" in programming but my server was working so fine but when i write a command in the chat like "/cps 9999" nothing happens .. some ppl told me im a GM/PM by name but not in the database so i hope u tell me how to make myself a letterly GM/PM with working commands .. 2nd problem .. after 1 day playing on my server .. my server disconnected .. and when i open NewestCOServer it freezes for a moment .. then...
problem with NewestCOServer .exe
02/25/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
when i tried to make private server client 5165 and clicked on NewestCOServer .exe icon this shows up http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2452/problemco ps.jpg
Your Opinion. GUI NewestCoServer
10/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi, I'm pretty new to C#(and any other programming languages). I started to learn C# programming. I made a GUI for NewestCoServer. I would like you guys opinion, to comment on the GUI. I'm planning to release the source with the GUI. In my opinion a GUI is much easier to handle then a console window. Anybody has some tips? Things like, add this to your GUI. Or couldn't you better do this... etc... Just for my learning Purpose:) Everything you see on the picture works 100%. No Bugs...
NewestCOServer
04/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
how can add in the newest co server the restart time? how do i make it restart every 2 hrs?
[HELP] NewestCOServer
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
When I open NewestCOServer, this happens: http://i45.tinypic.com/69ku1t.jpg How can I fix this?