Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]Make a server in D:\

Discussion on [Problem]Make a server in D:\ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/11/2010, 07:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Truth isn't supposed to be nice.
See the truth is, people need to learn simple stuff before even attempting to make/host a private server, they see that it requires C#, so they should learn the basics.
And jesus, no one cares about the Conquer Emoticons.
o.o you don't have to get hyped up about it arco...
I learned "Hello World" and then I made my own "Guess what number I'm thinking of" game. Then I made a Conquer Server. =P It doesn't take much to understand Tanel's source. It's very straight forward .
Old 09/11/2010, 07:16   #17

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
o.o you don't have to get hyped up about it arco...
I learned "Hello World" and then I made my own "Guess what number I'm thinking of" game. Then I made a Conquer Server. =P It doesn't take much to understand Tanel's source. It's very straight forward .
And wasn't it said that people should learn the basics?
Old 09/11/2010, 08:01   #18

Quote:
And wasn't it said that people should learn the basics?
I'm not following you. I didn't say that they shouldn't... lol
I just said don't get hyped up about it.
Old 09/11/2010, 08:45   #19

Received Thanks: 5,291
I was referring to when you said "It doesn't take much to understand Tanel's source. It's very straight forward ."
Old 09/11/2010, 11:51   #20

Quote:
I was referring to when you said "It doesn't take much to understand Tanel's source. It's very straight forward ."
Yah, well it's not really where you start that matters I guess. It's how dedicated you are. My friend Larry is in his 2nd day of coding and is already working on my edit of Tanel's source.
Old 09/11/2010, 13:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
Yah, well it's not really where you start that matters I guess. It's how dedicated you are. My friend Larry is in his 2nd day of coding and is already working on my edit of Tanel's source.
2nd day of coding and already working on a crappy source?
I'd start with something different which actually uses the correct methods for things, not a crappy public source.
Old 09/11/2010, 20:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
2nd day of coding and already working on a crappy source?
I'd start with something different which actually uses the correct methods for things, not a crappy public source.
The thing with Tanel's source is that it shows every step of doing things - although they're not necessary, it does teach you at least proper syntax. That's the thing that he's struggling with right now. I told him that he should never organize the source like that though and I've been showing him mine. I do agree with you though. I'm going to move him on to Hybrid's source after this like I did! =]