Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help Itemtype.dat or w/e

Discussion on Need Help Itemtype.dat or w/e within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help Itemtype.dat or w/e

Hello i play crazyco but when i hunt at the spawn on bi its lagging very hard cuz there are so many goldbars on the ground is there anyway how i can remove the goldbars of the ground (NO NOT PICKING IT UP) like in itemtype.dat that u remove goldbars?
Old 03/22/2010, 21:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Not really...Removing an item from the itemtype.dat would likely crash the client, it wont be able to determine which item its supposed to be, and wont know what meshes to load etc etc.

Even though you said no to picking up goldbars, you should really do it, in all likely hood you can trade them in for CPs on that server.
Old 03/22/2010, 21:35   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodDrunk View Post
Hello i play crazyco but when i hunt at the spawn on bi its lagging very hard cuz there are so many goldbars on the ground is there anyway how i can remove the goldbars of the ground (NO NOT PICKING IT UP) like in itemtype.dat that u remove goldbars?
Why don't you try deleting the mapitemicon from mapitemicon.ani?
Old 03/22/2010, 21:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
well the gold things on the ground i dont c them but when my mouse goes over them i still see the pickup hand and i stil got lagg. (litle less so ty )
Old 03/22/2010, 22:04   #5

Quote:
well the gold things on the ground i dont c them but when my mouse goes over them i still see the pickup hand and i stil got lagg. (litle less so ty )
Well of course they are still going to be there overall.
Just the icon is gone so all the little annoying gold piles won't lag you as much.
Old 03/23/2010, 12:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
when delete a dds file from your folders in the co client, then it will turn to original ingame
Old 03/23/2010, 12:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
when delete a dds file from your folders in the co client, then it will turn to original ingame
Well then change it?
Old 03/23/2010, 12:48   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You can change the dds but there is no way (short of using a modified proxy) to actually filter out the items.

You could write a proxy though and have it basically say that if the certain item on ground is being sent to client to ignore it... should work just fine that way.

Seriously doubt anyone would want to put that level of effort into making the floor a lil less messy though.
Old 03/23/2010, 15:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You can change the dds but there is no way (short of using a modified proxy) to actually filter out the items.

You could write a proxy though and have it basically say that if the certain item on ground is being sent to client to ignore it... should work just fine that way.

Seriously doubt anyone would want to put that level of effort into making the floor a lil less messy though.
wow so what do i have to do i dont understand ,english please
Old 03/24/2010, 14:16   #10

Quote:
wow so what do i have to do i dont understand ,english please
create a proxy that ignore the item, if is showed on ground.
Old 03/24/2010, 16:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
create a proxy that ignore the item, if is showed on ground.
ok and how to do that