Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] 5165 Source simple error please help

Discussion on [HELP] 5165 Source simple error please help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] 5165 Source simple error please help

Hello i have seen here a lot of guides, i make it step by step, a lot of times, and nothing, i have still this error:

My system configuration(and software what i installed):

• C# - installed
  • Windows XP SP2
  • Net framework 3.5
  • AppServer - installed

Maybe its something missed, please help me

And i use A LOT OF different sources every time i had same error/bug whatever.
Old 03/01/2010, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
[Database]
GameServerIP=5.106.146.165
ConquerPath=C:\OldCODB\
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root
Password=java

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Simple,but useful-Luckytime Giver! 5165 source!
07/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
well I kno it's pretty simple...but like I say In all my posts...I'm a newb :)...I don't know if this has been released yet(post if it has) so I'll share it with you guys here...I intended this for the "newbies" to learn how to get a simple NPC to give a skill through the payment of 1k cps once they reach the 2nd rb state(available "ONCE" only)... HERES THE CODE! ENJOY! let's define our variables, etc... in character.cs find and under it add
Login Error (5165 Source)
06/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
So, I picked up a random source. followed the guide. got it turned on.. Went to login & it loads then freeze's & then it directly opens up the source & go's to this line giving an error.
Help with 5165 Source Error
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I set up a Conquer Private server running a 5165 source. The server runs fine, but when I try to log in i get this error: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) at NewestCOServer.Native.BF_set_key(IntPtr _key, Int32 len, Byte data) at NewestCOServer.Main.GameCrypto..ctor(Byte key) in C:\Users\Kody\Desktop\Eternal Abyss Co\5165 Files\5165 Source\Main\Blowfish.cs:line 15 at...
[HELP] An odd error using the 5165 source while logging in.
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
First I'd like to state that I'm not a coder, I'm just a student that is trying to learn, if you'd like to flame me, take it to a private message. Thanks. Now that that is out, I get the following error, I'll explain it in steps. 1. I deleted the 'Love Stone' NPC that gave everyone errors, I deleted the exact region, not anything more or less. 2. I built it, and after that I debugged it. 3. I tried to login on the client and it gave me the following error:
i need help in my 5165 source error i hitting
02/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
:o i got 3 source tell now all fixed all working put when i try to log in i get an error like this plz help me:o http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8218/myerror.jpg http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9835/myconfig.j pg