Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Text on map + new Furniture (5165)

Discussion on [Question] Text on map + new Furniture (5165) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Text on map + new Furniture (5165)

So, how/what do I edit the client so that I can write text on the floor for example in Twin City, in the middle I want it to say on the floor, printed, "Conquer Emulator".

How can I do this, I just thought of this.

#UPDATE:

Oh also, I've been thinking of making new objects. For example in the houses, you can put your own furniture, how can I add some? Which program can/should I use?

Note: i know this is client sided, and I don't know if it makes a difference for which source you do it on but just to let you know im talking about the 5165
Old 02/09/2010, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Twin city map editing was released already in the client mod section, I suggest checking there.

As for the furniture system, check the dynamic maps post and then work from there to place furniture (which as far as I know are scene files) onto the map... not sure exactly how to do the furniture but you will need the dynamic maps working properly anyways in order to have furniture only showing on the correct house.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 04:30   #3

.c3 edits.. never done maps, but i'm 91.1337% positive they're c3. ask Zaitoichi he edits them, he'll know
Old 02/09/2010, 04:47   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x. View Post
.c3 edits.. never done maps, but i'm 91.1337% positive they're c3. ask Zaitoichi he edits them, he'll know
No, he just has to edit the puzzle files.
Old 02/09/2010, 11:42   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
You have to extract the .dds tiles from the puzzle files, and edit those.