Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updating Redux to 5072 version

Discussion on Updating Redux to 5072 version within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updating Redux to 5072 version

I updated the source for login in 5072 version client and work.

But i have a problem with monsters, not show life and name

Is a problem of packet entity offset? If is there i need new offsets please give me

I need help please...
Old 04/02/2017, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Yes, your packet structure is wrong. You'll have to reverse engineer it or use other sources as reference to update it.
Old 04/02/2017, 03:50   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,122
Or guess
Old 04/02/2017, 05:30   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Or guess
That too but its often quicker to just look at other releases. If nothing else it'll help narrow down the guessing (why he's not jumping to 5095 which has nearly all documented structures, I'm not sure)
Old 04/02/2017, 07:26   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
That too but its often quicker to just look at other releases. If nothing else it'll help narrow down the guessing (why he's not jumping to 5095 which has nearly all documented structures, I'm not sure)
Well, yeah. Guessing is kind of a last option.
It does work though, with time...
Old 04/02/2017, 12:00   #6

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
But what is the packet for update? entityspawn? i look in the wiki and not have packets for this version :S

This is a packet i need update?