Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Someone that knows about CoEmu and C# that wants to be a part of our project

Discussion on [Request]Someone that knows about CoEmu and C# that wants to be a part of our project within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Someone that knows about CoEmu and C# that wants to be a part of our project

Basically i need a C# coder because every time im adding **** to my source and get errors i dont have time to make a post and w8 for reply's.

I request that the person that wants this position have Ventrilo, a mic,understanding and usage of C#, and a deep understanding of the English language(including how to speak in English).

add if your interested and message me there TY.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2009, 20:40   #2

I HEARD UR SERVERS THE BOMB IS IT TRUE? IS IT RLY GONNA B THE BEST? MAN I WISH I KNEW C# =[
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2009, 20:44   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you want a bit of advice I can help there (I'm far from pro but I do know what I'm doing for basic C# stuff), not looking for fully join a project though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2009, 20:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you want a bit of advice I can help there (I'm far from pro but I do know what I'm doing for basic C# stuff), not looking for fully join a project though.
Sure if you wanna help ill be happy to accept. xD Add
Old 11/11/2009, 15:45   #5

Found my own problem and fixed it still not sure how but it was in the itembuy.cs and wasn't giving me any errors at first.
Old 11/11/2009, 15:52   #6

So you're basically asking if anybody that knows C# want to code for you, because you can't code?

I'm pretty sure that it won't interest many good coders, since they get nothing out from it, right? I might be wrong though.

Goodluck anyways
Old 11/11/2009, 16:54   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I could be wrong seeing as I only talked to him a bit yesterday but he's looking for people to give him some help in a way that will help him learn. I helped him get wuxing running and explain what some of the errors meant so that when he's adding new features and they pop up, he will know what they mean and how to fix them.

Personally I'd say he's on a much better scale then all the other nubs around here going "OMG SOMEONE CODE NINJA MI PLZZZ". He's looking to learn through his project and get something runnable. It's the exact same thing I was doing over the summer, I asked for some help, I tried to do things myself as much as possible and I put a shitload of work into it (not that it got a huge amount done). It helped me SO much and gave me a much better insight into the world of coding.

If you're looking at this from a project perspective then yes, most people will not be interested but if you are looking at this as a way to help someone who wants to learn to code, then seems to me like a good opportunity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2009, 17:33   #8

Well okay, I see. It's good that you're trying to learn, and it's okay that you are asking for help, but make sure to really do a bit of research yourself (I don't mean only in e*pvp), but try to learn some general programming before stepping onto CO servers.

I'm currently recording some vid tutorials, you all are free to watch them when they are done!
Old 07/18/2010, 03:48   #9

well i am still learning and still working on conquer lol (6 months later) now workin on 2 projects with 3 other people 5165 and a 5017 (5165 is me mostly tho) idk html my gf is helpin with the web page bc she took html in highschool lol just now coming back to C# coding in conquer and learning from Yuki pro4never and Arco mostly from there posts.
Old 07/18/2010, 04:04   #10

need help?
add my mail
Old 07/18/2010, 10:54   #11

elite*gold: 20
Dmx. How about u ask me be4 u invite "random guys"

Pro4Never is trustable
Grillmad too

About the others please talk to me first. Our Project must not get leeched.
Old 07/18/2010, 11:28   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Post here please:

Closed.
Closed Thread