Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW TO]Request stuff

Discussion on [HOW TO]Request stuff within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOW TO]Request stuff

Ok , so i already posted it in other section , still thread is already dead , but some ppl are keep doing this... Here`s some tips for ppl that thing they request stuff

When You write #request infraction , #request close , etc etc , it doesn`t help anything , nothing show`s up for MOD`s Admin`s ...
If You want to request thing`s simply click the Image , then write what would You like to request and request it.

Thanks for reading , Hope i help`d.

SCREENIE:

Can we sticky it somewhere??

Sorry i know that i already posted this in this section and also in TUT section , but there is still ALOT of people`s that are keep doing this >.< it`s annoying not only for me but prob also for mod`s , to find some breking rules topic they have to enter every single New topic to check if someone wrote #REQUEST CLOSE etc etc
Old 11/03/2009, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Perhaps the mods should atually make a post about how they want requests to be done, instead of some guy who just gets annoyed by people posting it?

That way people would atually know how the mods want it done, not how you want it done? Theres also nothing in the rules post that says that in the event of wanting a post closed that we should report it. It also doesnt say that we arnt allowed to write:

/request lock
Old 11/03/2009, 12:34   #3

Can you read? or You`re not so old Yet? ru blind or something?

Show me where i wrote that I WANT IT TO BE MADE "MINE WAY"

ps. child , i haven`t write HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE , but how to do it get You`r glasses back coz You`re blind without them ...
Old 11/03/2009, 12:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
Can you read? or You`re not so old Yet? ru blind or something?

Show me where i wrote that I WANT IT TO BE MADE "MINE WAY"

ps. child , i haven`t write HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE , but how to do it get You`r glasses back coz You`re blind without them ...
Its simple, because there isnt a moderator approved way of requesting closure of threads or anything else for that matter, this is your way of doing it. When atually all your doing is telling people to spam the moderator report queue which is supposed to be used for reporting abusive posts and posts which do atually break the rules.

NOT random threads that people beleive should be closed or any other random requests.

So this is your way of doing it.

And its ironic that you call me a child, especially when your the one who decided to colour their post in with red font, and you were immature enough to start personal attacks on me, what you need to learn is that this is a public forum, if you dont like my oppinion of what you posted then thats tough luck.
Old 11/03/2009, 12:49   #5

My way of doing what? telling people to do not spam thread`s? helping staff? i don`t get You lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Its simple, because there isnt a moderator approved way of requesting closure of threads or anything else for that matter, this is your way of doing it.
Just tell me , of doing what?
Old 11/03/2009, 12:53   #6

Quote:
My way of doing what? telling people to do not spam thread`s? helping staff? i don`t get You lol ...

Just tell me , of doing what?
I would hope that since the moderators here are active members of the community anyway that they read the majority of posts, so in most cases "/request lock" is fine. If someone goes ahead and breaks the rules then reporting is acceptable, but thats the only time.

Your own way of requesting that your want a post to be closed? Can't you remember what you wrote in your first post?
Old 11/03/2009, 13:00   #7

Ok first , when You write #Request close , /Request close or something like this i already told it doesn`t work , and that Mod`s are active doesn`t change anything , if topic will go like 60 pages in a day and Mod will be outside home /not on pc\ , You say that he have to check all 60 pages to get if someone wrote #request close? it`s insane , and if there would be someone that spam Staff Request box (dunno how is it) he will just get an infraction because it`s a Spam , nothing changes with this ... topic spam , post spam , request spam , it`s all just Spam which can make You get infraction.
And as i said , when You get 100 pages and Staff wasn`t online? or maybe none of them wouldn`t be online? that make You`r post say something like "check all pages" and so on , when someone would use a bad language in 100 pages topic , 10 ppl would write #request infraction to """"""" due to language ... and when he will do it in the RIGHT way i posted , Staff won`t have to check all the pages, that`s all i mean...
Old 11/03/2009, 13:09   #8

Quote:
Ok first , when You write #Request close , /Request close or something like this i already told it doesn`t work , and that Mod`s are active doesn`t change anything , if topic will go like 60 pages in a day and Mod will be outside home /not on pc\ , You say that he have to check all 60 pages to get if someone wrote #request close? it`s insane , and if there would be someone that spam Staff Request box (dunno how is it) he will just get an infraction because it`s a Spam , nothing changes with this ... topic spam , post spam , request spam , it`s all just Spam which can make You get infraction.
And as i said , when You get 100 pages and Staff wasn`t online? or maybe none of them wouldn`t be online? that make You`r post say something like "check all pages" and so on , when someone would use a bad language in 100 pages topic , 10 ppl would write #request infraction to """"""" due to language ... and when he will do it in the RIGHT way i posted , Staff won`t have to check all the pages, that`s all i mean...
Youve never seen a moderator clean up a 100 page topic before? I have. The moderators work hard they can decide for themselves if a topic has to be locked or not, thats what "/request lock" is, it just shows the mods that people think that it should be closed, if the mod thinks that people are correct in that instance then it will happen, they DON'T need to be told what to do by a load of 13 year olds who think its fun to report every little thing thats wrong on this forum.
Old 11/03/2009, 13:14   #9

Just let mod`s Decide about that ... <.< its getting spammed...
Old 11/03/2009, 16:06   #10

Received Thanks: 1,000
Easier for moderators if it's actually reported. I usually go through all the new posts, if I'm in hurry I'll just check the reported posts. You're most likely to get your report to moderator if you use the button through, not everyone goes through the new posts.

Oh and by the way, there is no point in making this thread stickied since hardly anyone looks at the top of the page, they miss all the "important" threads.

#Closed, this isn't really the right section for this.
Closed Thread