Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5017] Fork of Arco's Source

Discussion on [5017] Fork of Arco's Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/22/2015, 11:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
If I remember correctly some packets are structured with invalid offset in the source. Can't remember exactly which. I could be wrong, could be thinking of another source.
If you could remember those flaws for me I'd be grateful

Quote:
IMO m_variable looks better than _variable. m_ being a "member" prefix.

However I don't think variable names should ever be camel cased either. Either way m_Variable and _Variable looks like **** IMO.
For me, till the author respects some kind of standard in its variable naming im alright with any kind of naming. I admit I dont especially like underscore variables naming but this will probably get reworked later, its not my priority yet.
Old 03/22/2015, 14:59   #17

Quote:
If I remember correctly some packets are structured with invalid offset in the source. Can't remember exactly which. I could be wrong, could be thinking of another source.

IMO m_variable looks better than _variable. m_ being a "member" prefix.

However I don't think variable names should ever be camel cased either. Either way m_Variable and _Variable looks like **** IMO.
this.variable
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2015, 17:42   #18

Everyone has stated so much about the quality of the base source.
Are you guys expecting me to work on another base in order to steal my quality work ?

If you guys have any advice on what project base I could start off to achieve my objective faster that could be nice from you (other than just criticizing the fact that the base work seems ****** which is quite nonconstructive).
Old 04/01/2015, 17:50   #19

im new to this forum and in every thread within the co section a few names keep posting non constructive things all over the co section and it seems like they are here on this forum for spending their time cuz they have nothing else in their live. (just looks like it)

@to the people im talking about (and you know if im talking about u, just check your latest 10 posts -_-) : If you released a few things now and then and the community knows your a good coder/designer/whatever, it doesnt give you the permission to start off topic discussions and/or flaming/criticizing other threads made by people with little less knowledge about the topic then you have. Try to help people, if you cant help em or you dont want to help em, then dont respond it all, you arent so smart that people want to read everything you say..... just think about these things for a sec cuz you guys are more dumb then you think...

And btw if someone isnt good at coding c# and they are trying to learn the language and they arent as good in it as you, THEY ARENT DUMB, those people probally have tons of more knowledge then you about many other things in life.

PS. yes im offtopic right now, but some things just needs to be said ...

btw, posting it in this thread doesnt mean im only talking about people in this thread, but im just 1000000000% sure that everyone who this message is aimed for will read it cuz they are like checking all threads/posts to check if their is anything new to insult/flame 24/7.
Cant wait to get some insults/replys on this post ...
Old 04/06/2015, 08:33   #20

I will confirm, I am not a part of this project. Good luck Hybris
Old 04/07/2015, 00:17   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax.GFX View Post
And btw if someone isnt good at coding c# and they are trying to learn the language and they arent as good in it as you, THEY ARENT DUMB, those people probally have tons of more knowledge then you about many other things in life.

PS. yes im offtopic right now, but some things just needs to be said ...
Thanks bothering for me (yeah its kind of disappointing) by the way, Im good at coding C# just to clarify

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniacPro View Post
I will confirm, I am not a part of this project. Good luck Hybris
Thanks for the support, I will try to get along a bit more this week if my own work doesn't take me all my time

Tags
arco 5017 private server