Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best pvp sever

Discussion on Best pvp sever within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2009, 19:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
CoRev = fail x 100 / 23 x 23 x 200 / 1 x 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2009, 19:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
no his server has been up for over a year. more then any other. thats a /win
Old 10/27/2009, 20:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
Same arab
Hehe hes server is a fail,i don't care how much was up or how much uptime ahas coz is a fail lawl.
The rates are too big ,no custom quests and no custom vendor NPC's.
FAIL FAIL FAIL.
Old 10/27/2009, 20:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade911 View Post
who zimshit? that kid is ****** @ me ...
how i ****** him off?
i released aimbot to the whole server.

edit...whats even more funny, he logged on "his" Gm account to see if i am aimbotting...

i aimbotted his *** so fast
teleported...and he couldnt get me because my name had werid chit in them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2009, 20:18   #20

Quote:
Then CoEmu will be an ultrawinner

Aimbot not working on server either.
Commands for all.
Client 5011 XD
Old jump
Best community.
First server that was coded.(2003) #Edit from 2005 to 2003
Open public start of 2008.
Commands for level,prof etc.
First server that got 135Gear (All custom)
You can make items self up to +9.
+12Items (Buy from plyer) NPC for it will come and it wont be making money server then.
Now is making money server, to get +12, cause only players have it
Join da server.
Old 10/27/2009, 20:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
Then CoEmu will be an ultrawinner

Aimbot not working on server either.
Commands for all.
Client 5011 XD
Old jump
Best community.
First server that was coded.(2005)
Open public start of 2008.
Commands for level,prof etc.
First server that got 135Gear (All custom)
You can make items self up to +9.
+12Items (Buy from plyer) NPC for it will come and it wont be making money server then.
Now is making money server, to get +12, cause only players have it
Join da server.

im playing it right now
Old 10/27/2009, 20:50   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwind360 View Post
im playing it right now
Me to, whats your ingame name
Old 10/27/2009, 21:56   #23

Quote:
He is smarter then alot of people on elitepvpers. (His server has 200+ people so stfu). And yes he is smarter then all you flamers, you know who you are.
Just because a server has more players (Egyptians -- You know it's true.) than another one, does not make it better. The sheer fact that it runs of the TQ-binaries (I think? If not omit this sentence) proves that there are more people here committed to trying to learn to make a server, anyone who uses the binary is never smart. The only nice thing about the binaries is the database.
Old 10/27/2009, 21:57   #24

Lol.
That **** CoEmu was not the first server.
Old 10/27/2009, 21:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
Lol.
That **** CoEmu was not the first server.
it was
But not first public

Timespan:
Octobre 2003 - Decembre 2003 and February 2008 - April 2009
Emulator: Initiated Project of MagicMan at 23.10.2003 in C++. It was the first CO Emulator worldwide.
heres the prove
Old 10/27/2009, 22:04   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Tequila_ View Post
Just because a server has more players (Egyptians -- You know it's true.) than another one, does not make it better. The sheer fact that it runs of the TQ-binaries (I think? If not omit this sentence) proves that there are more people here committed to trying to learn to make a server, anyone who uses the binary is never smart. The only nice thing about the binaries is the database.
The fact that he has hosted the f*cking server at the age of 15 for over a ******* year without help is a pretty good job. Even if he uses TQ Binaries he can still be a good coder, maybe he just doesn't want to waste ******* time when he has a life on coding one? I mean why not use TQ binaries if you can code? There is nothing to prove unless you want to "show off" that you can code. He just doesn't give a rats ***. If you think you can manage a server with 200+ players with an average of 200 ping and below for a year at least then I will give you the ******* right to even talk. Even Hybrid can't do that, he spends his time making threads about "how to identify a good server- One way is, 'do they ask for donations? if so then this is a bad server'. Seriously, this statement is a fail because he didn't ask for donations and he ended up changing hosts because he had no money and then everyone left his server because they had 500+ ping. That is sad.

#extra- And lol I like you people's jealousy - making hacks for his server because you want to try to ruin it since you can't make a better one.

CoRevolution:
Old 10/27/2009, 22:15   #27

Wow, Hilarious!
Like most people said, try AcidCo or CoRev.
I haven't play AcidCo yet but I've play CoRev before. I'm not flaming just stating my opinions.
It's not the best pvp server out there. It can be much better but so far his server has been online 95% of the time for over a year and is an okay place for pvp. Though there is A LOT of aimbotters.

I haven't played AcidCo yet but I will be soon. There are no aimbots for it as far as I know.
Old 10/27/2009, 22:23   #28

#DELETE THIS POST
Old 10/27/2009, 22:27   #29

3 Servers! Online Users: 150-500 players!

Our servers are running on the perfectly fullworking stable CoEmu Binaries of MagicMan. We are the only server which could get a legal copy of his work.
This is the Reborn of CoEmu - CoEmu.eu! MagicMan had to stop CoEmu. We will try to continue his great work!
MagicMan is no part of our CoEmu.info Team! He quit, after he had to stop anything Conquer Online related.

Some informations to his CoEmu project (last known state):
Founder & Developer: MagicMan
Timespan: Octobre 2003 - Decembre 2003 and February 2008 - April 2009
Emulator: Initiated Project of MagicMan at 23.10.2003 in C++. It was the first CO Emulator worldwide.
Operating System: Platform Independent. It works on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and more
Applications: Account Server.exe (188kb), Game Server.exe (608kb)
Source Code Size: Account Server (510kb), Game Server (2'498kb)
Database Type: MySql and a possibility to switch to Textfiles
Source Code Language: Initial Language was C++. Changed from C++ (February 2008) to C#. Only a few code is still in C++
Client Version: Newest (good) CO Client (5011)

CoEmu v1.XX Features:
• Multiple Servers - CoEmu is able to use more than one game server (one account server and a custom amount of game servers)
• Platform Independent - The Server Software CoEmu is platform independent
• Auto Patcher - CoEmu Client patches automatically your client for new updates
• GM Access - Every player has his own custom access to / commands
• Non GM Access - Every player has standard @ commands to use
• EarthTaoist - New class EarthTaoist. This class has some new skills and some fire/water taoist skills. The strongest attack is Fortress.
• Skills - All Skills working (non-working skills of the real CO too). New Skills: Fortress, Dispel, AdvancedDispel, RandomTeleport, Restore
• Weather - Unique Weather Feature made by MagicMan. It has weather on every map under the sky.
• Day & Night - Unique Day and Night Feature made by MagicMan. (~1h night, ~2h day)
• CoEmu Coins - CoEmu Coins as an example for our custom items
• Level 135 Items - 120/135 Shield/Earrings, 131-135 Weapons, 135 Armors and everything else at level 135
• CoTime - The server has his own time. Check with command @cotime
• Mining - Mining is working
• New Monsters - There are a lot new monsters. There\'s a new monster type too. All MVP (Most Valuable Player) monsters are very very strong and hard to skill. They can use an amout of skills and they have their own AI. The drops are very good from MVP monsters. They spawn usualy only one time on a map in a certain time
• Monster AI/Skills - All monsters have AI and they can use skills too. Not all monsters configured.
• New NPCs - There are a lot new npcs
• New Maps - The world has more maps
• New Items - Some new items and some new item functions
• New Quests - Some new quests
• War of Castles (WOC) - You can fight like guild war. But you can win the castles and get rewards of them. Visit your own guild dungeon and and and...
• Rates - The server uses different rates. Horn is currently using 4x Exp, 100x Drop and 300x Gem
• 6 Main Cities - Stone City is a main city too
• Potency - The new client patch. Potency is shown but just a "number". It has no effects on your attack, defense or expiriences. (we won\'t implemt this feature because it makes the game unbalanced)
• Message Board - Message Board is working now but a little different. Trade -> Public, Friends -> Only friends, Guild -> Your guild and ally guilds, Team -> Only Team members, Others -> Public
• - The server has a very strong anti- system. Most known are impossible.
• Module Based - The server code is module based. You can script NPCs, Monsters and Items without having the server application.
• Error Handling - The server code is full stable and has a global error handling with a lot properties, monitoring of classes/methods and an alert system for remote notifications
• DMapReader - High speed dmap reader. It reads all maps from the client to check, if you really jump/run to a possible location. It has different levels of ram usage. It uses since CoEmu v1.10 the ultimate DMap RAM-Compressor made by MagicMan to save a lot RAM.
• ItemDatReader - ItemDatReader is a tool to read the whole itemtype.dat file with all attributes (also compositions). You can also edit them easy or just make an output as sql script.
• Other Readers/Writers - SkillReader, ExpReader, EffectReader, MonsterReader, NpcReader, WdfReader and Writer

Official Website:

Hope you see this is the best server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2009, 22:29   #30

Hmmmm CoRevo has gotten boring cause no one is even on

So maybe ill try Acid Co or CoEmu

xD Wicth ever one is better ;P
Closed Thread