Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] .wdf extractor

Discussion on [Question] .wdf extractor within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] .wdf extractor

Ok, if I were to extract everything in my MapItemIcon.ani and ItemMinIcon.ani where would they be extracted to? Is this even possible?
Old 09/22/2009, 00:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
data/ItemMinIcon
data/MapItemIcon

Unfortunately the original .wdf extracter has problems with the itemminicon.ani and mapitemicon.ani, although all/most of the other .ani's extract correctly.

The problem is it only extracts the first 7 or so files and will keep repeating that forever, since it was only made for 3dtexture.ini

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FDB-Extractor
09/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 29 Replies
Hi, Da die seite von terestria offline ist. wollt ich mal fragen ob noch wer die FDB-Extractor files hat und sie irgendwo upploaden könnt?
[Question] KOM Extractor
09/08/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 16 Replies
guys, tanong ko lng kung merong working na KOM file extractor sa current GCPH.. pwede nio b ako tulungan? at dagdag ko n rin kung merong mga images dun, ayun lng po kxe ung need ko dun e, character frames, this is for educational purposes.. thnx po sa mga magrereply... d po ako gagawa ng hack.. thnx ulet.. :) more power to GCPH!
WDF Extractor!
02/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Ok, This is from CoFusion, and since people have been complaining about their WDF Extractors not working, I decided to post mine. Scan if you want, I ensure it's clean! .zip and .rar!
wdf extractor help
05/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
when i past the extractor in co folder, i run it, and some mins after its says: invalid process or argument what can i do?
WDF Extractor PLX!!!
01/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I cannot find a good WDF extractor for the life of me. All of the ones on here are corrupted. And all the ones through google are the same ones from here... If anyone has a WORKING and UNCORRUPTED extractor, please let me know by responding to this topic or a pm. I would greatly appreciate it, thank you. Also, the first to fill my request will be given a lovely little karma point. ~TYVM