Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about custom source creation sequence

Discussion on about custom source creation sequence within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about custom source creation sequence

im working on custom source from scratch im kinda overwhelmed and duno which should come first

first i've done the sockets, then done with db connection (nhib setup), and now im leeching the crypto
what should i start doing next ? base packets (login/jump/entity/plapla) then once i finish all packets i implement their logic ? am i missing anything ?

also was wondering about "development cs" had previewed (hp bars, char like mesh for npcs, others), did any of them had been released or any useful information to where to dig in client to find them ?
Old 06/16/2014, 16:30   #2

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKillasdwqe View Post
also was wondering about "development cs" had previewed (hp bars, char like mesh for npcs, others), did any of them had been released or any useful information to where to dig in client to find them ?
All they did was show that it was possible to do and that they had spent hours finding the packets etc. So I highly doubt that it will be released.
Old 06/17/2014, 01:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKillasdwqe View Post
Countless hours of reverse engineering.