Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with npcs

Discussion on problem with npcs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solved, request delete

user.Send(new DataPacket
{
Id = user.UID,
Data1 = map,
Data2 = 0,
Timestamp = (uint)Environment.TickCount,
Action = DataAction.Teleport,
Data3Low = x,
Data3High = y,
Data4 = 0,
Data5 = 0,
});
user.Send(new DataPacket
{
Id = user.UID,
Data1 = map,
Data2 = 0,
Timestamp = (uint)Environment.TickCount,
Action = DataAction.ChangeMap,
Data3Low = x,
Data3High = y,
Data4 = 0,
Data5 = 0,
});

i've had huge problem cause of this which caught my attention, bear with me it's not really stupid

those are teleport command where at dynamic maps it doesn't show npcs and normal maps it does show npcs

from what i understand, those are 2 packets sent to the client which makes it change map and move coords to that in the paramaters, so how it could show npcs in tc and not at some dynamic map ?
Old 01/28/2014, 07:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
leave your post so that other people can read it, just in case they have the same issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 07:48   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Post recovered. If anyone is having this problem as well, let me know and I'll reopen this thread.
Regarding the question, there's a lot of packets that relate to map position. Map rules are usually sent with packet 1110, and also used to define dynamic maps. NPCs are completely controlled by the map loaded in. If NPCs exist for the map instance, or if NPCs are to be loaded in from an existing base map, then that map class instance will manage that pool of NPCs. Maps make up a very large and complex system in Conquer Online, not just two teleportation commands.
Closed Thread