Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Converting to .map

Discussion on Converting to .map within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Converting to .map

First off, Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a great day.

Second, does anyone know how to make a .map file to go into the server files, not the client.

Related to this:
Old 12/25/2013, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I've already told you this (step by step), but you said it didn't help you. Let me repeat: Make a folder in the server's database called "dmaps", in the same folder that the "maps" folder is in. Put the client's maps folder contains in that folder and let the server run. It will automatically convert it based on the gamemap.dat file you have on the server.
Old 12/25/2013, 23:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
I've already told you this (step by step), but you said it didn't help you. Let me repeat: Make a folder in the server's database called "dmaps", in the same folder that the "maps" folder is in. Put the client's maps folder contains in that folder and let the server run. It will automatically convert it based on the gamemap.dat file you have on the server.
Although I'm very grateful that you are trying to help, that is not how we fixed it. Thanks to impulse he found the solution for me.

in Dmaps.cs change this:
Code:
                    if (Path.EndsWith(".7z"))
                    {
                        Path = Path.Remove(Path.Length - 3, 3);
                        Path += ".dmap";
                    }
to this:
Code:
Path = System.IO.Path.ChangeExtension(Path, ".dmap");
Thanks again impulse!!
Thanks