Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Birth Village

Discussion on [Help] Birth Village within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Birth Village

How can I make newly registered accounts start off in Birth Village?
Old 08/05/2009, 05:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
uh? you was asking for it and then you released birth village npcs ... :O make the default of map and coordinates to birth village in chars table
Old 08/05/2009, 05:10   #3

Well that really doesnt matter...since when you create a new char in the .cs it sets
Code:
'CHARACTERS' blah blah 1002,438,388 (example), 1000,0,0,etc
So the default for the characters table will be configured...(You gotta change it in database.cs)
Old 08/05/2009, 19:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
uh? you was asking for it and then you released birth village npcs ... :O make the default of map and coordinates to birth village in chars table
Because I had Birth Village working before, on my old source. I already did what you said there and it doesn't work until you do what raidenx123 said. I just never had to do it his way before.

@raidenx123
Where can I find that information? I had a quick look but didn't see anything like that :S
Old 08/05/2009, 19:28   #5

So it doesn't work when you design table Map : 1010 or 100 IDK X: 69 Y: 110 (Don't know if that's right I forget)

Then you click save right?

Maybe you didn't restart your server =O

I don't know what raiden said or what you did with it.. What he means by it.. but sorry if it's the same thing XD..

Dump your MySQL (Save it somewhere) Then go into it search for the default coords (TC, X, Y) where players start out.. Then change it to BV then execute that .sql backup so that will be the default..
Old 08/05/2009, 20:03   #6

Yeah the default map and x, y coords are set to 1010 110, 60 and I saved it. Chars still start in TC though. Also, I thought I could make new accounts start off with money and cps if I set Money and CP default to say..100k and 215cps. But chars still start out with nothing. So maybe something is wrong idk, it doesn't seem like there is. It's just one of those retarded things that always happens to me. lol