Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any idea wher eto look at if the guildwar pole and gates dont take damage?

Discussion on any idea wher eto look at if the guildwar pole and gates dont take damage? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 10/28/2013, 08:50   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
A dictionary. More specifically, the NPC dictionary - what's going into it and how the data is used. You might also want to confirm that the attack handler reaches the NPC dictionary.

Edit: However, knowing these public sources, I should also mention that it could just be that the author made up numbers for the NPC's health, and now the server and client don't know how to react because the higher clients do npc health checking. It might be taking damage, but the client doesn't show any health bar.
Old 10/28/2013, 09:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
ah cool, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Edit Hp of Pole & Gates In GW
11/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a conquer private server 5165 could someone of you guys tell me how/where to edit the HP(life) of Gates and Pole in Guild War because players in my server have like 300k atk , and only one player can kill the pole in 10sec Thank you for reading and sorry for disturbance! ;)
How Can i change the HP of the Pole and Gates
03/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all I need help for change the HP of the Pole,Right and Left Gate! were can i edit it ?? Source 5165 Thanks!
Guildwar pole as market stall.
10/28/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Since it's released anyway heres my little app to change your market booth into a guildwar pole. Note this only includes the change from carpet to guildwar pole, and the otherway around. this is how it looks: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1314/polejp5.j pg This is how it works, it looks for your conquer window by its name. it will hook to top most so it will work with no matter how many clients you have.
How to jump to pole, while GW Gates are closed
08/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 54 Replies
Bored of "killing" GW gates to enter guild war arena? I have nice trick for you, very useful guide. Red arrows on screenie show where to jump. Click next jumping spot before you land! (same like jumping on wall in AC) Few times you can have a "push-back" to previous spot but thats not a problem. +k if you like it plx ;) http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/incognito5 55/th_gwgate.jpg or Video Version :D http://blip.tv/file/271185 enjoy.