Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How comes Packet 2044 isnt on the Wiki?

Discussion on How comes Packet 2044 isnt on the Wiki? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool How comes Packet 2044 isnt on the Wiki?

Its the offlinetg button that triggers it. Im just wondering why this packet isnt listed anywhere?

I got OfflineTG working to 100% on my 5017 source :3 /brag

Old 09/24/2013, 07:28   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
A lot of packets aren't listed on the wiki. There's a very limited amount of programmers who are still interested in programming servers. There are packets like this in public sources, so you can find them if you wish to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 09:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
sadly..
I guess people have better things to do
Old 09/24/2013, 09:07   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
Its the offlinetg button that triggers it. Im just wondering why this packet isnt listed anywhere?

I got OfflineTG working to 100% on my 5017 source :3 /brag
Its not listed because I haven't encountered it and people haven't told me about it, I don't tend to work with 2.0 or later sources.

Also the irony of saying you have OfflineTG working 100% but then posting a video where the thumbnail has a NullReferenceException on it lol
Thanks
2 Users