Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV]TempleCo

Discussion on [ADV]TempleCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADV]TempleCo

We are back! TempleCo is back online!
Welcome to TempleCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on alot of new stuff atm. I added alot of new stuff to my server.

It is a leveling server with friendly staff! We're running on a nicely coded 5017 source. Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! We are a Hamachi Server but that will end once we get more players!

Our server is fun because its easy but not too easy. You will have to work for your stuff lol. Its not like most servers where you get 135 in less than 10 minutes. It will take some work lol. We host contest for players and have a news page so people will be updated on contests, updates, etc.
We have events daily!

Drops: Hella good drops!
Exp Rates: 5x Seems low but its good!
ProfExpRates: 100x its easy to improve your weapon proficiency.

My server is running on a 5017(LOTF) source but its very custom coded, Its features are listed:
A Pretty good working VIP System
VIP Shops
VIP Leveling areas
Working 1st and 2nd RB!
Dis City Quest!
Custom Quests!
Custom Mobs that drop great stuff! Even Supers!
Working Guild War!
Level +120 leveling area!
DB Drops
Level 135!
CPAdmin!
215 Cps per DB!
No Login Bugs!

Forum Link:
Register Page: On the Website!
Old 07/14/2009, 02:48   #2

Nice? xD
Old 07/14/2009, 03:09   #3

Looks like you got back what you had on your old source. Anyway nice finally got your server up . Good luck hope it works out good.
Old 07/14/2009, 03:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mansland View Post
Looks like you got back what you had on your old source. Anyway nice finally got your server up . Good luck hope it works out good.
what do you maen?

i have added more to this source than what it was before
Old 07/14/2009, 04:37   #5

Like before you had a lot of stuff too then you said you had to start over because it was buggy.
Old 07/14/2009, 04:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mansland View Post
Like before you had a lot of stuff too then you said you had to start over because it was buggy.
lol oh yesh
and i added vip stuffs
and dis quest
wanna come try it out get at me on my new msn
Old 07/15/2009, 01:00   #7

i hate double posting but i need to bbump!
new website ftw!
Old 07/16/2009, 05:35   #8

#BUMP!!! .
Old 07/16/2009, 05:50   #9

omg dude ill test ur server when it gets non hamachi,,,,
Old 07/16/2009, 05:55   #10

ill try
Old 07/16/2009, 07:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
omg dude ill test ur server when it gets non hamachi,,,,
how many times do i gotta tell you itll go non hamachi when i get more members/donations lol
Old 07/16/2009, 07:29   #12

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcotemple:) View Post
how many times do i gotta tell you itll go non hamachi when i get more members/donations lol
well u can find a friend with a good internet speed and use it as a host...no need of money...then when members go and check ur server non hamachi...it might be laggy or not depends on the connection...

ok now the donations are for buying a dedicated server...

not getting donations mean has to be hamachi...got me?u cant get donation and make it non hamachi...just port foward ur computer and thats it put ur server non hamachi....thats why i always say the same stuff lol...
Old 07/16/2009, 07:32   #13

Quote:
well u can find a friend with a good internet speed and use it as a host...no need of money...then when members go and check ur server non hamachi...it might be laggy or not depends on the connection...

ok now the donations are for buying a dedicated server...

not getting donations mean has to be hamachi...got me?u cant get donation and make it non hamachi...just port foward ur computer and thats it put ur server non hamachi....thats why i always say the same stuff lol...
i try to port forward but i dun have a static ip
Old 07/16/2009, 07:34   #14

thats some kind of better explanation...ill test it in the weekend ....if i have free time...
Old 07/16/2009, 07:35   #15

Quote:
thats some kind of better explanation...ill test it in the weekend ....if i have free time...
do you have msn

if you do add me
Closed Thread