Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant run PowerSourceCo.exe

Discussion on Cant run PowerSourceCo.exe within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Cant run PowerSourceCo.exe

Hello , im making a private server . I cant seem to run PowerSourceCo.exe

here's a screenshot.

Oh yea , after i download NetFramework 3.5 .
This is what happen .

Anyone knows what the problem is ?
And Yes , my MySQL is running .
Old 06/16/2009, 08:13   #2

Do you have MySQL running ?
Old 06/16/2009, 08:14   #3

Yes , i have my MySQL running .
Old 06/18/2009, 17:52   #4

Is the config correct so it can access mysql?
Old 06/18/2009, 17:53   #5

The connection either died or was never opened properly to mysql.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NewServer]PowerSourceCO
05/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Yupp, another private server based on LOTF source... I wasnt going to set my server to the public until there were hundreds of things fixed. But I decided i needed people on. That way they can report bugs etc. Some of the fix's already. login freeze bug fixed save character bug fixed /goto command added /scroll command added /kick command added /dc command added /gwstart command for GM only (guilds/gw works) serpent, alienserpent, and basilisk main spawns
CO 2 upgrade NPC code PowerSourceCO
04/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
first add this to NPCtalk if (CurrentNPC == 700) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I am a master of upgrading items. My skills are almost transcendant. I never fail. I have heard of other who can upgrade items, but I also know that they sometimes fail and break their customer's items. I charge a higher fee for my services, but I never dissappoint a customer. What is your desire?")); ...
[HELP] NPC's Direction (PowerSourceCO)
11/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, please can someone help me with the direction of my NPC's. I have been looking but im unable to find one that works, the 1-7 method but just doesnt seem to work. Kindest Regards Phenom
[Help] PowerSourceCO
11/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi there, I have Downloaded CoMy, and I have discovered that i am unable to change anything due to when i build the solution, it builds the output PowerSourceCO.exe. When i am launching the Server, i launch from, CoMy.exe. When i happen to launch from PowerSourceCo.exe, i get this error that i have tried to spend 3 days fixing now. It may be something simple, but its just a little server that i would like to build my C# knowledge on. The error in the CMD server window states. Loaded...
Can not run PowerSourceCO.exe
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can anyone help me? Afer i run PowerSourceCO.exe,it crashes. I have WindowsXP SP3, and i have NetFramework 2.0 too. <-- can this be a problem? http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6315/servercra shdk9.th.jpg