Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayConquer - The Social Network Of Conquer Online

Discussion on PlayConquer - The Social Network Of Conquer Online within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/28/2013, 05:05   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E View Post
I thought about it, yes, but to expand to other games it takes a bigger project and most of all spending on maintenance and hosting will mainly be incalculable. Moreover there are other social networking game which has a sponsorship and large teams of developments, here's just ME!
If everything goes right, we will surely expand!
Not really. It's generalizing, which is not more work; it's just a different thought process. Also, if there's already something for generally all games, why make a copy of that for a dead game? I hope this project is only for your academics, because I don't see this working at all.
Old 03/28/2013, 06:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
#UPDATE
CHANGELOG 27/03/2013, System Chat 91% done

A quick response on the non-inclusion of other games to social networking.
First, this is an amateur project, do not think we have to be as complex support! Our goal is simple, a union of some players and servers conquer online, we will implement over time new systems, such as vote system, kkkk is not sure.
Old 03/28/2013, 07:42   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Moreover there are other social networking game which has a sponsorship and large teams of developments, here's just ME!
Quote:
First, this is an amateur project, do not think we have to be as complex support! Our goal is simple, a union of some players and servers conquer online, we will implement over time new systems, such as vote system, kkkk is not sure.
Who is this "we"?

I thought you said it was just you. And you called it an amateur project, so why refer to yourself as a corporation of some sort that you speak in behalf of? You're also contradicting yourself here when you say "we will implement" and then say "kkkk is not sure" in the same sentence. Are you planning on doing things or not? I'm not sure either. Also, what does "do not think we have to be as complex support" even mean? You don't make sense! And why ask for feedback when you won't even listen to us? Isn't that the point of asking for feedback?
Old 03/28/2013, 15:19   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Who is this "we"?

I thought you said it was just you. And you called it an amateur project, so why refer to yourself as a corporation of some sort that you speak in behalf of? You're also contradicting yourself here when you say "we will implement" and then say "kkkk is not sure" in the same sentence. Are you planning on doing things or not? I'm not sure either. Also, what does "do not think we have to be as complex support" even mean? You don't make sense! And why ask for feedback when you won't even listen to us? Isn't that the point of asking for feedback?
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Really, I messed up this time to say "we."
But the truth is that the project is carried out only by me.
I made an affirmation and negation in the same sentence because it is a doubt.
Of course I want feedback, but all opinions are contrary the project scope, but I will try until the Monday release some network access!
Old 03/28/2013, 22:37   #20

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I think you need to take a hard look at just how many people give a **** about conquer still and then select from that group a subset of people who are interested in it from a social networking standpoint.

Your user base would be a subset of that already pathetically small group of people.

He may have worded it quite aggressively but 20 active users sounds like a pretty good long term goal for any project like this related to conquer.

Epvp is likely the largest community dedicated to conquer online (with a FAR greater user base to draw from due to their other sub forums) and even here we have MAYBE a dozen active members currently who I would have any desire hearing from (ever) let alone adding to any sort of social network.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
network, playconquer