Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Login freeze and errors appears

Discussion on [Help]Login freeze and errors appears within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Login freeze and errors appears

I tried to make CO private server and when I'am trying to log in the account
errors appears :

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg What do i do? :(
Some errors on LOGIN
07/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
guys i really need help to install my server. I appreciate very much if annyone help me to create hellboud server. I create one 4 years ago but i forget all. I try to make one but when i try to connect with new acc. i take this errors See image: Yfrog - fhfgh Please help me
[help]Login Freeze Fix
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Could Sombody Please Help me? I need a fix For Login Freeze! Im Running my Own Custom Version Of CoV2! If Can Help Please add me On Windows live Messenger aka Msn My id is [email protected]!!!
Need help at login errors
01/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
:rtfm: :mad: Im finally to get crazy with this Problem :mad: :rtfm: Ok i begin with my story, i start Lineage2.exe (like everyday) the game screen is open now i insert my loginname + loginpassword and click to connect now i get the screen to wait for login but on this screen it freezes it doesnt connect. 1.The Server is ONLINE 2.Account isnt banned 3.Account is existing (my friend can login!!!) This problem begin 4 days ago i waked up and started my pc after this i started...
[Help] Login Errors
01/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm using walker 10.9.0 Never gotten it to work on this server, l2reloaded.org Helbound Anyways, I've got all the settings correct (or atleast I would imagine they are) I have the right IP and protocol version, I am also using zxCrk for 10.9.0 from vpnbot.org and When I login, I get this: 12:48:50 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£