Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to get packet id . Type .... etc ?

Discussion on how to get packet id . Type .... etc ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation how to get packet id . Type .... etc ?

Hello epvp members .

how i can get packet id , type and data for something ....

for example a new skill , or anything else ?

where i can get those info ? and how ?

i am not asking for someone posting it , i am just want to learn how i can get them by myself ...

thanks for ev1 will reply this thread with a helpful post .
Old 11/25/2012, 18:25   #2

The first 2 bytes of a packet is the size.
The next 2 bytes of a packet is the type.

If a packet has subids then it would usually be at the offset(4)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 18:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
The first 2 bytes of a packet is the size.
The next 2 bytes of a packet is the type.

If a packet has subids then it would usually be at the offset(4)
Thanks bro , that's helped me out so much , there another question ...

how i can get the packet it self ?

from where i can get it ?

conquer.exe or DLL Files or what ?
Old 11/25/2012, 18:57   #4

Use a packet logger.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 19:03   #5

oh , thanks .... i will search it right now then i`ll try to use it.

i just found this , and its needs Visual C++ O.o

Old 11/25/2012, 19:11   #6

And yet everything we told you could ahve been found by searching...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 19:15   #7

I used to use jacob's one, not sure if it still works or not since I haven't really coded/tried to code a thing in the past few months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 19:20   #8

actually i am still searching for a packet logger.

if someone have it , that's will be great work if he uploaded it for us .
Old 11/25/2012, 19:22   #9

Not sure which is updated and which is not, not even sure if any is updated, but yeah, good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 21:05   #10

Mine isn't updated (Not for co at least) and was never intended to be. It was supposed to be something that people actually had to put in effort to make it work However it worked, but encryptions etc. was not really setup for co.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 21:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Mine isn't updated (Not for co at least) and was never intended to be. It was supposed to be something that people actually had to put in effort to make it work However it worked, but encryptions etc. was not really setup for co.
aha , i see

so which one i can use tho ?
Old 11/25/2012, 21:39   #12

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
aha , i see

so which one i can use tho ?
All of them.

You just need to put some actual thought into this stuff. Really trying to avoid needless flaming here but you've been around epvp for quite some time now.... yet your questions are still the same as when you first got here. I can totally understand not understanding some of this stuff but the questions you ask have been answered SO many times already. Just do the reading to understand what people are saying and you'll have all of your answers.

ALL of the tools posted are capable of logging packets from official tq servers. You'll need to modify them likely but they are still capable of what you're trying to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2012, 19:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
All of them.

You just need to put some actual thought into this stuff. Really trying to avoid needless flaming here but you've been around epvp for quite some time now.... yet your questions are still the same as when you first got here. I can totally understand not understanding some of this stuff but the questions you ask have been answered SO many times already. Just do the reading to understand what people are saying and you'll have all of your answers.

ALL of the tools posted are capable of logging packets from official tq servers. You'll need to modify them likely but they are still capable of what you're trying to do.
Thanks for your hint ( am gonna call it hint ) bro ... but you know this is a large forum and huge section .... so search for something will not direct you to what are you looking for each time you do .... you know .

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post

Not sure which is updated and which is not, not even sure if any is updated, but yeah, good luck.

i have tried

but when i press any-key to open the client its give this error ...
PHP Code:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in Hooking.dll 
what's the solution ?
Old 11/26/2012, 22:11   #14

he meant to use search method
Old 11/26/2012, 23:46   #15

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
Thanks for your hint ( am gonna call it hint ) bro ... but you know this is a large forum and huge section .... so search for something will not direct you to what are you looking for each time you do .... you know .

i have tried

but when i press any-key to open the client its give this error ...
PHP Code:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in Hooking.dll 
what's the solution ?
First link on google.com giving you Microsofts own explanation for it...

try.....

from stackoverflow.com ....
Quote:
Not really; a stack overflow, or an out of memory exception happens within the CLR itself means something has gone critically wrong (I usually get it when I've been a dumbass and created a recursive property).

When this state occurs there is no way for the CLR to allocate new function calls or memory to enable it to call into the exception handlers; it's a "we must halt now" scenario.

If, however, you throw the exception yourself your exception handlers will be called.
Someone else..
Quote:
There are three kind of so-called "asynchronous exceptions". That are the ThreadAbortException, the OutOfMemoryException and the mentioned StackOverflowException. Those excepions are allowed to occur at any instruction in your code.

And, there's also a way to overcome them:

The easiest is the ThreadAbortException. When the current code executes in a finally-block. ThreadAbortExceptions are kind of "moved" to the end of the finally-block. So everything in a finally-block can't be aborted by a ThreadAbortException.

To avoid an OutOfMemoryException, you have only one possibility: Do not allocate anything on the Heap. This means that you're not allowed to create any new reference-types.

To overcome the StackOverflowException, you need some help from the Framework. This help manifests in Constrained Execution Regions. The required stack is allocated before the actual code is executed and additionally also ensures that the code is already JIT-Compiled and therefor is available for execution.

There are three forms to execute code in Constrained Execution Regions (copied from the BCL Team Blog):

ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup, a stack-overflow safe form of a try/finally.
A try/finally block preceded immediately by a call to RuntimeHelpers.PrepareConstrainedRegions. The try block is not constrained, but all catch, finally, and fault blocks for that try are.
As a critical finalizer - any subclass of CriticalFinalizerObject has a finalizer that is eagerly prepared before an instance of the object is allocated.
A special case is SafeHandle's ReleaseHandle method, a virtual method that is eagerly prepared before the subclass is allocated, and called from SafeHandle's critical finalizer.

You can find more at these blog posts:

Constrained Execution Regions and other errata [Brian Grunkemeyer] at the BCL Team Blog.

Joe Duffy's Weblog about Atomicity and asynchronous exception failures where he gives a very good overview over asynchronous exceptions and robustness in the .net Framework.
So no you haven't tried in the slightest.