Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Problem with jump

Discussion on [Help] Problem with jump within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Problem with jump

Hi all. I´ve some problem with the jump in my private server useing Power Source Co. When i dont equip weapons i jump like the new jump style. But when i equip the weapons, my character jump so slow. Can someone help me. Thanks!
Old 01/14/2009, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I dont get you? Nobody does?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mini-Release] Fix invaild jump problem
01/25/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 36 Replies
some ppl have problems with invaild jump, its annoying and when u are transformed into a divine hare u can't jump with it just replace ur jump.cs with this one using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq;
[PROBLEM] With Jump
09/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Ok im useing 5017 source and i dont know what i did but when players jump it looks like they are laging but they arnt:D any what can make that happen here is my Case 133: case 133: { if (MyChar.Mining) MyChar.Mining = false; SendPacket(Data); short PrevX = (short)((Data << 8) + Data); ...
[INFO] Jump over the guild gate and wall problem
08/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Yeah.. how to fix that since i tried to disable the coordinates but that doesnt work either.
wall jump problem
01/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi...does anybody knows or can teach me how to edit the conquer.exe in order make a wall jump and please explain it to me...xD if ever there is a link please post...ty
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go