Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jumping while Holding Flag for CTF

Discussion on Jumping while Holding Flag for CTF within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jumping while Holding Flag for CTF

Yes, I have seen in real CO, they can jump while Holding Flag in CTF event,
I have tried it but when the client holding Flag it can't jump, how to enable it? I have use Impulse base source...
Old 07/18/2012, 13:34   #2

Very Weird .. Never Noticed that b4 as i never played CTf in Co
Old 07/18/2012, 18:24   #3

yea its true.. i cant jump while holding flag, but in real co yes you can jump.

#Is it because of patch? is it 5518 client have that kind of bug or something?
Old 07/18/2012, 21:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,142
It's probably set in the server somewhere. Check your jump handler.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Holding Stamps
03/17/2012 - Archlord - 4 Replies
I have a question about the stamps :D I know that we can get the stamps only during an stamp event, but can we hold the stamps for the next event :confused: I mean I see the old items you can get for this Event, has anyone an idea ? ;) Or can any good member made an good tool that delete this item list :p
[help]loading vs holding data?
06/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
what would be better to use on my server um im going to use a chars money for an example 1: the normal way, where the money it saved to the server(NOT THE DATABASE BTW) after loading it. like int money; int Money bla bal everyone nows this way lol
jump without holding crt
11/09/2010 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Long time ago i made it quickly and easy - just changed 74->75 in jump function what exacly mean JE to JNE - and it works gr8. Now i'd make the same but it doesnt work. Jump function starts on 0x00582311 Does anyone know how to make it works again?
warrior holding 2 weaps ??
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
ok so a friend told me he saw a warrior lvl 120 armor and helmet hold a blade lvl 115 and a club lvl 105 both elite. i just wana kw if this is a hack or somthing or if u rb a troj to warrior and i kw of the glitch if u met an armor from lvl 70 on a rb it will last till u take it off or dura goes down and plus my friend told me that the armor was 1s lvl 120 elite armor so i doubt he meted it for no reason so basicaly i just wana kw if my friend is BS-ing or telling the truth
WSG Safe Flag Holding Position
05/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Both alliance and Hoarde can do it.. And so, alliance did it to my group and farm our kills when we are trying to get it from a Pally... only range atks/spells can get to it but not melee unless u go there as well... Its in the Flag room for both factions... How to bring him down if he is up there? ATK/ShootSpells until he dies then find a way to cap the flag... But how when 9 other fellas are below the room fighting u and he, a pally healing all below him.. sigh... MC him down?...