Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EXP bar issue!!

Discussion on EXP bar issue!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/16/2012, 20:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
When I had that issue, it was because of the 'ANSWER_OK' message. It wasnt sent at the right moment, or it wasnt sent at all (cant remember).

It might not be because of it anyway, it could be a win xp bug or something, or the loader itself causes that issue...
Old 07/16/2012, 22:11   #17

so impulse how we can fixed that problem because I'm using a windows xp sp3 , but my friends which use win 7 never got that problem..
Old 07/16/2012, 22:14   #18

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
When I had that issue, it was because of the 'ANSWER_OK' message. It wasnt sent at the right moment, or it wasnt sent at all (cant remember). [...]
Idem on a 4351, long time ago.