Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You're all idiots, I finally said it.

Discussion on You're all idiots, I finally said it. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
You're all idiots, I finally said it.

Well, fairly a good heap of you are. There is a small lot of people that can be excluded from this group who're still on elitepvpers. Personally I find in the conquer section, my worst; is it's best (just take a look at [pretty much] every source's socket system, it's based off HybridSockets, the very first socket system I wrote, and the worst!).

I just think this needed to be said, I don't know if the lot of unintelligent people don't know their morons, suck at coding, and probably will never get good, but there, it's out on the table, everyone in the good lot of people in this section already knew it though.

Let me give you a few tips of advice.

* Shut the fuck up.

* Stop asking for shit, figure it the fuck out yourself, even if you can't work on it for several weeks before asking for help, I doubt you even try for a hour.

* Learn some fucking C# before trying to make a server, the lot of you don't event know what "LINQ" is, which is one of the main features of C# 3.0 (2008)

^ IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEN TRY WITH A SIMPLER LANGUAGE
LIKE VISUAL BASIC, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND VB, THEN JUST STOP TRYING TO LEARN ALL TOGETHER OR TRY HARDER, srsly.

* Know your limits, don't try to open a server publicly for testing when you know its fucking garbage, have a small group of friends test things for you and figure out how to work the bugs out yourself

* Use existing sources to learn, not to make a fucking server with, all the lot of you using LOTF, get bent, please (I was nice Tane, w/ the please)

* Did I mention to stop asking for help on the simplest things?

* Learn how to read and understand a C# exception, let a lone a .NET exception output, stop posting them and asking for pissing help from people, figure it out the fuck yourself.

* Google becomes your new best friend.

* LEARN HOW TO STRUCTURE WHAT YOUR SEARCHING ON GOOGLE
- figure this out and you can figure anything out (err... programming wise).

Tane, I know your entitled to delete this, but I know that you also know it's true

If you all still wondering why after all my flames, rants, and so on I haven't been banned, infractioned or warned, it's because, in short and truly simple terms:

I'm fucking right.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/20/2008, 04:10   #2

Are you bored or something xD
Old 12/20/2008, 04:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djago160 View Post
Are you bored or something xD
lmao!
Old 12/20/2008, 04:12   #4

Is a very Good point.. I've noticed Alot more people trying to code a server and they don't even know the basics of C# and all they do is do every single tutorial they can and say their servers good ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 04:13   #5

wow u said it all...good for u
gonna try to learn c#...^^
Old 12/20/2008, 04:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
lmao!
I'm serious why would he waste his time typing that if he wasn't bored lol
Old 12/20/2008, 04:18   #7

Quote:
Your just jealous because YOUR ONE OF THEM XD
Old 12/20/2008, 04:25   #8

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
finally somebody says the truth haha.

to much script kids these days!!!
Old 12/20/2008, 04:28   #9

Quote:
Pretty sure he was.
And I'm pretty sure every one in this thread so far is one of them, probably including me.
=\
Old 12/20/2008, 04:31   #10

It's all true though, and everybody that has a brain that functions properly will know he is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 06:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Pretty sure he was.
And I'm pretty sure every one in this thread so far is one of them, probably including me.
=\
Agreed. (Me as well =P)
Old 12/20/2008, 09:11   #12

LoL you just say it
Old 12/20/2008, 11:22   #13

Received Thanks: 1,000
I find ironic that most of the people who will or have posted in topic are included in what you described as unintelligent people group.

Anyways imma leave this thread open for "discussion" only if it turns into flame war I'll delete it.
Old 12/20/2008, 11:32   #14

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
I find ironic that most of the people who will or have posted in topic are included in what you described as unintelligent people group.

Anyways imma leave this thread open for "discussion" only if it turns into flame war I'll delete it.
ownd
Old 12/20/2008, 11:32   #15

Well I'm an idiot when it comes to C#, no point trying to say otherwise, I'm sure it's obvious. I've merely learned some basics from mimicing/altering what I see in LOTF, and I don't grasp 99% of coding tutorials on the net. This has nothing to due with a poor grasp of the english language, because I'm quite good with english, regardless of the few posts I have on here that seem poorly constructed (I just don't tend to care for perfection when writting). More or less, I have a horrible style of learning things, which makes projects like this difficult, but none the less, I try not to get discouraged.

In conclusion, I already know my work will probably never amount to anything usefull. I'll probably never have a fully operational public server. However, this doesn't concern me, because I don't exactly plan to build some sort of career from this, so devoting my life to learning it just isn't something I'm about to do.