Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PowerSource external database

Discussion on PowerSource external database within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PowerSource external database

I know this seems like a useless post, but i've seen many releases that say that they don't work on power source because the external database can't be edited. FALSE. I took the time to ask the owner of the source (Steal Archer) how to edit the external databse, because if it can't be edited, then there's no way you can make the server better.

So. for thos of you who use the power source, the database is easy to find. once you open the power source folder, you see a file called COServer Project, most people head straight for this folder, but if you look carefully, there is another folder called database. It's right there.

like i said, i know this may seem like a useless post, but i just wanted to post something cuz i was bored

Press Thanks if i helped
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/08/2008, 17:54   #2

Cool
now i'm fix my login connection now.

Thank you
Old 11/08/2008, 18:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
I believe you can't build the 'External DataBase' because of an Error.
Old 11/08/2008, 19:46   #4

Received Thanks: 2,518
You can just use the internal database and use the external database's connection, it was never designed to be released anyway -.-

Just goto your internal database, write your new query, and use the external database connection, its that simple.

You can also override the external database by rewriting existing querys and changing them over from ExternalDatabase.Function to InteralDatabase.Function.

Its not that difficult, i cant beleive you people have so much trouble with the simplest of things
Old 11/08/2008, 21:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
I believe you can't build the 'External DataBase' because of an Error.
yes u can, i use powersouce and i rebuild the external database when i add new
things n it

ill give a hint to u guys, open up the project n txt, thers a line n there u have to
change then save then u will b able to open it up n build it

dnt ask specifically wut u have to change, im not gna spoon feed u guys
Old 11/08/2008, 21:59   #6

Hahaha well i never had probs with rebuilding
Old 11/08/2008, 22:01   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStar View Post
yes u can

Actually, its yes we can , ****** =P

BARACK OBAMA FTW

Old 11/08/2008, 22:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Actually, its yes we can , ****** =P
ROFL
Old 11/09/2008, 01:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
BARACK OBAMA FTW

WHY does every1 want him....NEITHER him or McCain need to be pres....
Old 11/09/2008, 02:53   #10

lol when did this get to obama?
Old 11/09/2008, 10:36   #11

SCREW STEAL ARCHER HE DID NOT CREATE THAT SOURCE THAT MY SOURCE THAT SHYT DONT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CLAIM IT AS HIS ASK TANEL(CREATOR OF LOTF) OR KORVACS(GUY WHO CREATED THE EXTERNAL DATBASE) THAT ***** TOOK THAT SOURCE FROM ME THEN ADD 1-2 NPCS AND CLAIMED THAT ITS HSI SOURCE TELL THAT ***** **** AND THE ONLY REASON THE EXTERNAL DATABASE EXISTED WAS BECAUSE I PAID KORVACS TO WORK ON SOME STUFF ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO AND THAT KID TOOK A COPY AND FCKING CALLED IT POWERSOURCE CO AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS??? *******, *** IM TIRED OF HIM. AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME ***** CREDITS. AND TELL HIM TO COME AND LOOK AT THIS ***** MSG THAT ****, I AM THE OWNER OF DARKANGELZCO. AND HE KNOWS ME WELL, also to all mods i am reallly sry for using bad words forgive me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2008, 10:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietkidd510 View Post
SCREW STEAL ARCHER HE DID NOT CREATE THAT SOURCE THAT MY SOURCE THAT SHYT DONT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CLAIM IT AS HIS ASK TANEL(CREATOR OF LOTF) OR KORVACS(GUY WHO CREATED THE EXTERNAL DATBASE) THAT ***** TOOK THAT SOURCE FROM ME THEN ADD 1-2 NPCS AND CLAIMED THAT ITS HSI SOURCE TELL THAT ***** **** AND THE ONLY REASON THE EXTERNAL DATABASE EXISTED WAS BECAUSE I PAID KORVACS TO WORK ON SOME STUFF ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO AND THAT KID TOOK A COPY AND FCKING CALLED IT POWERSOURCE CO AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS??? *******, *** IM TIRED OF HIM. AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME ***** CREDITS. AND TELL HIM TO COME AND LOOK AT THIS ***** MSG THAT ****, I AM THE OWNER OF DARKANGELZCO. AND HE KNOWS ME WELL, also to all mods i am reallly sry for using bad words forgive me

Sorry,abit off topic,but can you PLEASE tell me where you bought that keyboard who only can type big letters? Thanks.
Old 11/09/2008, 12:55   #13

Received Thanks: 1,000
#Infraction and posts edited.
Old 11/09/2008, 14:40   #14

emme you got a problem with me? and sure ill tell you i bought it from Microsoft go buy one fa**ot
Old 11/09/2008, 14:46   #15

tane,I smell that this user should get a ban. Anyone can see he typed ******, not like I give a ****, its just that he is annoying. Peace