Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Side Questions

Discussion on Client Side Questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Side Questions

1st Question :-
Well i am Interested in Editing Conquer Stuffs As Auto Patch , Play icon , and Play Gui itself but i got a question Here ...How can i protect my work from being taken by others ?? cuz i dont want to Make good Designs or edits and sm1 just Extract them from Patch given to the Server players and Change the copy rights or My Server name to his One ..So that becomes Truly Bad So Any1 got idea about how i keep these stuffs Away or Protect Them At least

2nd Question - How can i make TQ Autopatcher works with my Server ?

3rd question - Can i make play.exe Works with my Server & How ?
Old 02/17/2012, 04:15   #2

Received Thanks: 3,514
Once you figure out how to do your 2nd and 3rd question, start thinking about your 1st.

To make TQ Autopatcher work with your server you need to..... nvm
Old 02/17/2012, 04:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Once you figure out how to do your 2nd and 3rd question, start thinking about your 1st.

To make TQ Autopatcher work with your server you need to..... nvm
This is the worst Answer i've ever Seen ...Completely useless Post
Old 02/17/2012, 05:12   #4

Check the AutoPatch folder in the client there should be a config file there not sure if you can get it working through that but it's worth a shot
Old 02/17/2012, 07:22   #5

There was a guide once, not sure how deep in hell it have went.
Old 02/17/2012, 09:14   #6

set it up, start it up, let it drop.
was that cool? idk :F

We used this for Trinity for a while. Works fine.
You just have to figure out how to set it up.
Figuring our things for one's self is the path to knowing how to do it yourself.
Or just read the guide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2012, 11:08   #7

nvm...
Old 02/17/2012, 14:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocularis View Post

set it up, start it up, let it drop.
was that cool? idk :F

We used this for Trinity for a while. Works fine.
You just have to figure out how to set it up.
Figuring our things for one's self is the path to knowing how to do it yourself.
Or just read the guide.
Thx Alot for that iam reading the guide now and its simple
Old 02/17/2012, 15:18   #9

Ocularis gave you the link to the server side autopatcher that actually works pretty fine. The client side autopatcher is stored in the 'autopatch' folder inside the Co client. I think there is no way to protect your edits from being stolen and if you ask me, a clean non edited client is much better than a one full of edits.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2012, 15:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_epvp View Post
Ocularis gave you the link to the server side autopatcher that actually works pretty fine. The client side autopatcher is stored in the 'autopatch' folder inside the Co client. I think there is no way to protect your edits from being stolen and if you ask me, a clean non edited client is much better than a one full of edits.
aha Gr8 ...But i dont like TQ Designs like Auto patcher , play , Icons Sux and i dont like them at all so i have to do my own design So you are wrong Editing Client for better is Good
Old 02/17/2012, 15:31   #11

yeah that's true u cant hide ur edits
but if u use binaries the only thing u can do is just change the INI reader and make new .dll files to hide ini folders in the form of sound files etc ..

Me my self i adore client editing if i were able to creat dbcs i'd do alot of stuffs
Old 02/17/2012, 15:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
yeah that's true u cant hide ur edits
but if u use binaries the only thing u can do is just change the INI reader and make new .dll files to hide ini folders in the form of sound files etc ..

Me my self i adore client editing if i were able to creat dbcs i'd do alot of stuffs
Angelius already managed to create DBC files and adding new weapons/gears to the game
Old 02/17/2012, 15:43   #13

All the dbc structures or most of them are public, if I'm correct. Just nobody ever made a complete tool public. I made a half working one, but lost it when I got new laptop and never bothered working on one again.
Old 02/17/2012, 15:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Angelius already managed to create DBC files and adding new weapons/gears to the game
well i do know how dbc files work they r just files loaders nothing more Try to Open Armor.dbc in Note bad and you gonna check that it loads Files so you can load w.e u want in dbc files So thats a very good way to add New monsters and other stuffs i think
Old 02/17/2012, 15:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
well i do know how dbc files work they r just files loaders nothing more Try to Open Armor.dbc in Note bad and you gonna check that it loads Files so you can load w.e u want in dbc files So thats a very good way to add New monsters and other stuffs i think
try it your self
Thanks
1 User